Mr Black

Whyyyy whyyy, why do we bring up this waste of space pred. Out of all Three of the preds in Predators he is the worst one. Falls for two traps. Kills 2 ppl. Gets his face smashed in. If any Bring in Tracker.

4 Likes

Falconer! An unblooded yautja without a caster!

1 Like

Died in the most honorable way.

2 Likes

Tracker for killed in the first 20 minutes. Yeah, predators can fall for traps they don’t have any sixth sense to save them lol

2 Likes

Lol tracker being the only pred to die to a fucking sword

For super preds they’re not very super

1 Like

Tracker sucks and his mask is too big for him also chopper gets the award for most useless pred on screen, he got killed without ever doing anything.

1 Like

Tracker died to the Russian with all the Gernades and this was near the end of the movie.

1 Like

Thats Falconer. Tracker is the one with the tusks

2 Likes

Tracker died to the Yakuza.

Edit: nevermind I’m stupid lol.

2 Likes

No falconer did

Thats Falconer. Tracker is the tusk pred

Yeah, the worst way to die. Man had zero action and accomplished nothing, the young blood performed better

1 Like

Great. He longs claim the russian and gets blown up

2 Likes

Tracker kills Danny Treyjo and one other before being blown up. I think the inmate

1 Like

Don’t forget kill danny and the inmate

Mr Black is just a shitty Zerker with a cycling Plasma caster. Ooohhhh so great. His mask is the inly good thing about him

Honestly I think all three need to be in the game just cause they have some of the dopest mask and I want them on my pred.

1 Like

I think to give us some pred content they should just give us the masks and gear they used other than that keep the “super preds” out of the game

1 Like

Correction 4 Predators

But I do agree, why do people want Mr.Black?

1 Like

I just want to have customizable super preds like the hunter, scout, & zerker that aren’t an established character.

1 Like