Mr Black's skin shaders missing or bugged?

Mr. Black’s first default shader’s (farther left) for Raptor/Shatter/Mottle are all the same no matter which one you choose. Seems like it goes back to the Classic default (farthest left) shader.
However every other shader in those categories are showing fine its just the default (farthest left) shader that seems to dart back to the Classic Default.

I’m on PC EPIC. can anyone see if this is the case for Playstation or Steam? Default unless I’m mistaken is the same shader but his head has a slight colour change. Gator works fine.

@Kassinaillia @Courier

3 Likes

I haven’t had any problems like this

I’m on ps4 btw

1 Like

So are you saying the default skins are all very different looking skins?

Falconer is also like this however one or two are just slightly darker (but pretty much the same skin).
I’m not sure if this is intentional just to keep the classic default skin the dominant one used by everyone.

I haven’t rlly payed attention to it but so far no

This is not a passive question, either try or dont. And don’t reply saying you haven’t tried.
Or you can just repply with …
RISE!!!

Do or do not

There is no try

1 Like

2 Likes

images (13)

can some one pleace put a pic of the original mr black and from the game and make a meme with it! xD

In anycase, the default skin patternS are wrong, something is missing in the files, maybe the normal map or simply the colors.
Also there are stretch textures on the neck when wearing the mask.
With any skin chosen.

1 Like

I can confirm that the same thing happens on PS4.

Honestly is the smaller of the various problems that Mr.Black has, but still you did good in notifying it.