Multiple Bug Report Submission (1)

Patch 2.03

Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor
CPU: Intel i7-9700K
RAM: CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PR DDR4 64 GB
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A

Howdy, I’ve encountered a small array of bugs and felt it was necessary to submit a portion to better influence how Predator Hunting Grounds is perceived as well as provide a better environment for the future… so I will leave these videos unlisted.

Here’s an interaction that makes the Predator play a branch transition animation based on camera angle

Here’s a UI bug that happens when trying to defuse the Predator bomb as fireteam… looks like my my keyboard inputs didn’t work in this recording (I’ve seen this already submitted before but it seemed like a low effort post)

Here’s an odd spot that seems to get the Predator stuck on with the map Overgrowth

Here’s an interaction when self destructing as a Predator while a Fireteam member is downed infront of you, the Predator just disappears (Insert magic hands here)

I had a slingshot type bug happen to me and ping didn’t seem to be an issue throughout the duration of the game

Here’s something weird that happens with the smart disk that causes the Predator to lose 100% of interactions with all mechanical inputs, you can’t even use the ESC key.

Also apparently you can see fire team pings while using the smart disk as Predator and since it happened once during this video I don’t see a reason to link another, this happened multiple times to me during separate unrelated games

Hopefully I don’t turn into ‘That one dude who finds all those fucked up bugs’…

2 Likes

Got to say never seen so many bugs posted like god damn how do you still play lol

1 Like

When the goings get rough, help people get going.

1 Like

Unless it crashes lol

Hey @Courier and @OldKingHamlet, I was told to mention you by someone else on this forum in hopes of you seeing a bug report.

I saw a few of these touched on in the patch notes but the smart disk that breaks the Predator still kinda concerns me since a patch and a hotfix was released since the making of this thread