MUST Illfonic add Jungle Hunter 87 for all people that bought game past pre-odrer phase? Vote now!

It’s begun

1 Like

I don;t know what happened years ago, I joined this forum month ago

“this time”
Oh, thank you very much.
“exclusive”
Only on Playstation is literally same as exclusive. Your handlers know that this is 18+ game, right? Edit: or maybe you are just starting to learn English?

Yeah we figured

Obviously.

1 Like

download.jpeg-27

Pre-order exclusive not playstation lmao.
I’m not sure what’s going on with your reading comprehension.

So look.

A playstation exclusive game is exclusive to playstation. A pre-order exclusive is exclusive to pre-order.

That does not mean playstation exclusives have exclusive pre-orders.
Those are two different things. A console exclusive may or may not have an exclusive pre-order bonus, but has literally nothing to do with it being exclusive to a console.

4 Likes

You’re still trying educate this guy, why?

its fun to play with dumb people.

3 Likes

I get that but at some point you gotta stop trying to educate and just shame them for being so stupid.

I feel she’s teetering on that line right now. Depending on how he answers will depend on whether the other shoe will drop and he gets annihilated.

1 Like

What will look like annihilation to everyone else will look like Finn doesn’t know shit and that he’s right in his head.

It’s funny when clueless people trying to play “smart”. Always gets me going. Especially when they gather in group to “congratulate” each other’s achievement.

Just threw around lil’ ol’ thread, occasionally chatting here with local prodigies of legal, gamedev and even UFC champ that brag about bullying some kid in lobby. Don’t see how it is really a time waste. If they won’t add it it is their loss anyways.

Hey bucko, I own TWO versions of Clue. I am NOT “clueless”, tyvm.

1 Like

I got 3 versions of skyrim cant wait for the remastered ultimate addition gold plus and three extra polygons edition

I would buy it.

The Class itself…no, the Mask…Totally. That way you can just buy Captured, put the Jungle Hunter Mask on it, and there you go, there’s your Jungle Hunter, but good luck trying to convince the Devs that, they really have no care, or love for the Predator gameplay wise. If they actually did, this game would have been balanced a long time ago. Their are some many ways that I could think of to balance this game currently, ones that Illfonic can’t, or won’t even think of, or are too lazy to add. It’s sad to see a game so dedicated to the Predator franchise, but never actually make the Predator behave with balance, or anything like the movies…it’s just sad really

1 Like

yeah people still asking for the jungle hunter only if you pre order the game you got the skin and people still asking for it but illfonic gave us the captured predator and he is exactly the jungle hunter they are the same

1 Like

The Jungle Hunter 87 mask is available to all already. You get it by opening field lockers.