My ALIEN, ALIENS and Predator collection

Welcome to the Weyland Yutani Research Facility.

https://youtu.be/p6_9kZ6AlHk

6 Likes

This is so badass man seems like a load of work tho 😂 Im not a huge fan of alien however I love them but not as much as my preddys lol

How long have you been collecting this stuff?

1 Like

Well I’m impressed! That’s a pretty awesome collection!

4 Likes

This was actually very cool. Alien is GOAT

2 Likes

Nice collection, the video needs some theme music. Love the self destruct.

1 Like

@Idunno56 Thank you mate, I’ve been collecting properly for about 11 years. I’ve been obsessed with ALIEN, ALIENS and Predator since air was a kid. Some of the smaller Kenner figures I’ve had since I was about 9 years old. Do you collect?

@OldKingHamlet Thank you mate, I appreciate that.

@DisturbedLlama thank you, ALIEN is my favourite too.

@Slasher_Clone thank you, I did put it up with music before but youtube is mad about copyright like Charles Weyland is mad about xenomorphs and his bio weapons division.

3 Likes

Heck yeah, as everyone had basically said that is a very bad ass collection

2 Likes

No man I don’t collect like that I’ll buy neca figures here and their but that’s it and I’m so impressed by your collection lol!!!

1 Like

@Lar-nix-va thank you mate.

@Idunno56 ok, I see. I have some NECA figures. It’s difficult to make som of them stand. What NECA figures do you have? I tried to make an AVP2 for the PC diorama.

2 Likes

Nice mannnn lol I just have the ultimate jungle hunter and temple guard lol

I used to have a lot but disposed of a few

1 Like

I want to get back into collecting I used to have the Neca Aliens Xenomorph warrior, I really wanted the Alpha Predator cause I love design. And I hope they
re release AVP Requims Predalien cause its one of my favorite designs from both franchises except Alien Queen from Neca,I love the Alien Queen.

2 Likes

@Idunno56 thank you mate, disposed?

@TheETgamer yeah mate, NECA is awesome. Just hard to display sometimes

2 Likes

Lol they either broke so I threw them out or we moved And I possibly threw one out

1 Like

They will re-release all AVP:R in Ultimate format, they estimated for next year.

3 Likes

Hell yeah I can finally get that figure!

2 Likes

I got mine when I was a little kid, my parents bought them for me when I was around 7 or 8. Pretty cool, Wolf and Predalien are pretty well made, just a shame at the time they were so limited in terms “posebility”

3 Likes

@Idunno56 If you broke them maybe you could repaint them as battle damaged.

@JPnx44 I’m not a fan of the AVP Aliens. You like the Rigid head ones from Requiem?

@TheETgamer will you get it online, or from your local store?

What is your favourite design of AL(|)EN?

1 Like

Thats one crazy duck bill that predator has…

1 Like

I liked it, but I never preciated the different Aliens design for the drones and warriors, but I enjoyed the one in Covernant, felt more tribal and “raw”.

1 Like

@JPnx44 I met the Alien you speak of. He is very friendly and approachable, hahaha.

@MassImpact124 @MassImpact124 Very cool avatar. Macho Man Rand Savage is my favourite wrestler. I saw him defend the WWF championship at Summer Slam 92 in Wembley.

3 Likes