My feedback and suggestions!

Yeah I know how you feel, some PS2 games seems to be broken when you first buy it brand new! Not sure exactly why but maybe Sony screwed something up… I started my gaming with a Super Nintendo, Sega Mega Drive, ATARI and Sega Master System then moved to PSX/PS One then I end up buying a PS2 and PSP (I have 2 versions of the PSP) and I brought a few games that never played on the PS2 including AVP Extinction, my brother has AVP Extinction on the original Xbox and plays extremely excellent even some games for the original Xbox had issues of not being able to play or after playing they don’t work anymore even where there’s nothing wrong with the disc same with some games for the PS2

I moved over to the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC gaming :) I still have all my previous consoles too and in working condition except the ATARI and Sega Master System lets say it’s a reminder of my first time at rage quitting LOL

1 Like

I think I still have my ps2 somewhere, but yeah it was strange that purple discs didn’t work on some consoles.

Ps1 and Ps3 were probably the least hassle of the consoles .

I had the xbox 360 but it often got the red ring of death 😁 , the first consoles i remember having were the ps1 and sega mega drive. Even before that my uncle had pc games on floppy discs, Terrible games but at the time it was great for the mid 90s . At least I think it was pc games , pong used to be state of the art 😁

1 Like

The only floppy disc games I ever owned was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, I got it from a secondhand store for $5. Because I didn’t have a computer back in the 90s I gave it to my best friend and of course it worked and he showed me how to play it, it was a fun game to play

Years later, I downloaded it and played it on Windows XP and then Windows 7 came out and it still worked and then Windows 10 came out and it stopped working

Most of my pc games I have from the Windows XP and Windows 7 days only some of them just don’t work on Windows 10 no matter what I try to get them to work. So I started buying new pc games on Steam and of course Predator Hunting Grounds on Epic Games as it wasn’t available on Steam, it’s a shame it’s still not yet on Xbox One (Even if I have Predator Hunting Grounds on PC all I need to do is long in with my Epic Games and I will have everything on Xbox One if Predator Hunting Grounds does come to the Xbox platform) I have a few friends I owe revenge too for killing me in other games on the Xbox One such as Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint HAHA!!!

1 Like

Windows 10 can be a pain in the ass 😄

Breakpoint is good and so was wildlands.

1 Like

HAHA I know the feeling mate!!!

I have a gaming pc but I barely use it , I might have to start though

1 Like

Same my laptop is a pc gaming computer! I’ve played several games on it, at first when I started playing Rising Storm 2 Vietnam I had lagging issues this was because at the time I first got my laptop my ram was only 8GB now I’ve got 24GB :)

1 Like

Ram is the only thing I updated on mine , ive noticed though since I used to play more on it , when I went back alot of the games I could play fine now lag?

1 Like

That’s a bit strange for games that NOW lag. Have you disabled Cortana if you have Windows 10? Go into settings and disable all options for Cortana and then open Task Manager and then click the Start Up and disable Cortana there

What I’ve noticed with Cortana active it uses a lot of ram including new ram that you’ve upgraded to, it’s just a painful program that I wished Microsoft would simply get rid of "They removed it completely from the Xbox and I think they also removed it from Windows Phone platform “Not 100% sure” but if they did why not remove Cortana from Windows 10, it just uses too much ram

If it’s not Cortana being your issue, I would suggest factory resetting your computer this would get rid of any corrupted files that maybe causing the lagging in your games “HOPEFUULY”

Aliens vs predator 1 and 2 where better, predator concrete jungle was better, Aliens: Colonial Marines had just as many glitches but was just as fun, Aliens isolation was better. I’m not saying this is a horrible game but there is alot standing in its way of being a great game.

Sorry you lost me there

1 Like

Hi you must be new just remember to keep that positivity…your need it lol

Keep that positivity lest you go hollow.

3 Likes

Exactly

quiet-resolve-darks-souls

I’d just like to say, this game has beyond entertainment potential and I can definitely see and/or have suggestions on increasing the games high rise for insane gameplay and fun.

1 Like

To bad what we have is worse than Mass Effect Andromeda

Game modes based off of the “Aliens vs Predator” franchise. Four aliens are to go around and place nests around the map while the Predator or Predators, hunt them down. And a survival mode for predators, based off of the recent movie “Predator,” and 2010 film “Predators” where one Rogue
Predator fights or run from two or three other Predators. The rogue will have to scour the map for gear and ship equipment while obviously the others hunt him down and either capture or kill the rogue.

Fr if illfonic got an AvP game, no one’s getting substantial dlc but the marines

nerf everyone buff ft

1 Like