My feedback and suggestions!

Out of all the previous Predator and Alien vs. Predator games out there! This game is by far the best game I’ve really enjoyed, in my opinion Illfonic did an excellent job with the creation of making Predator Hunting Grounds!

It is a shame that I did miss out on the pre-order bonus of the Jungle Hunter 87 skin, but overall I am quite pleased with what I have so far unlocked, I do know it is still possible to get the Jungle Hunter 87 mask from the field lockers so there’s still hope for me there

I would like to suggest adding

Lt. Mike Harrigan from Predator 2
Predators from AVP, AVP Requiem, Maybe the Predator from Predator Concrete Jungle?, Just add them all if you can! I can understand that there would be restricted licencing to what you can and can’t have but… It would be nice if you could

I also would like to see all Predator health levels up full, because it’s strange how human characters health is all up especially the DLC’s Dutch 87/2025 and Dante it just makes no sense that the Predators health levels seems to be lower than human health!

Please also add more boxes for perks “All characters should have 6 available boxes to add perks for both Predator and Fireteam” The Predator also deserves a XP perk as there’s still none available and yet the Fireteam has this perk! Seems a little unfair HAHA

It would also be nice to have this game on Xbox One, I know the Xbox One is being replaced by the Xbox Series S and X but still it would be nice so I could add my friends to play… Hunt, Track and Kill them in that order! HAHAHA

1 Like

Predator has an XP perk.
Resourceful it’s the name.

Ah yes, thanks bro!

Give It some time you’ll come around

You mean buff the Predators health?

Yes there is

2 Likes

I mean, on some real shit that’s true as hell, at least when it comes to Predator by itself.

2 Likes

My favorite Predator game is the RTS one where you can control armies of aliens, colonial Marines or groups of predators

Then AvP 2010 as my second choice

3 Likes

AvP2 will never be topped

2 Likes

I’ve never really had any issues with this game apart from having 10 hours left on the XP booster which expired 9 hours earlier and just recently I did the weekly challenge “Kill NPC soldiers (fireteam) to get 3 Field Lockers and 10,000 Veritanium” and haven’t received the rewards… Other than that I haven’t had any issues with the game

I should have made myself clearer as to what I was saying regarding the Predator health levels… What I meant to say is that all other Predator characters health bars are between 2 and 4 bars of health while the Berserker Predator’s health bar is set to full - shouldn’t all Predator characters have their health bars completely up too? Especially the DLC Predators their health bars are set between 2 and 4 bars and yet the Fireteam DLC characters such as “Dutch 87, Dutch 2025 and Dante” all their heath bars are set to 5 bars" it just makes no sense to me

Sorry if what I was saying was a bit confusing!

Yes, I found the XP perk thanks to the first user who replied!

I am saying that this game has had more work put into it, that’s the reason why I am saying it’s the best Predator game ever made! I have all of the games from Super Nintendo/SNES/Super Famicom, Sega Mega Drive, PSP, PS2, PSX/PS1, Xbox (Original), Xbox 360 and PC

Predator Hunting Grounds kicks them all in the teeth with graphics and high detailed scenery and more! That’s why I choose this game as the best game out of the entire Predator and Alien vs. Predator games

I do agree with you that Alien vs. Predator 2010 was a good game but lacks in a lot of things

I think Tom Clancy’s Wildlands Predator DLC is more faithful to the IP tbh. PHG lacks a lot of content. If you play the game for an hour, you’ve seen everything.

5 Likes

Don’t worry

You will.

Balance issues, parries, lack of dynamic gameplay, static meta.

What are you talking about? I understand what your saying.

A. Why? Just because Predators should have more health or because of balance issues?

B. Your removing Zerkers specialty. Literally Scout will be the best by default.

C. The Dutch’s have a bit above 3 bars of health not 5. 5 doesn’t even exist.

I pointed that out on here awhile back, literally like a week or two later wildlands lost the rights to use the predator. Pretty sure I ratted them out on accident bahah

1 Like

AVP: Extinction, loved the game it was unfortunate you couldn’t do free play and set your own rules like other RTS games but overall it was great.

1 Like

Yeah like last year when the game came out

Id say it’s doing better right now but more is needed

Well I’m not going to knock off Tom Clancy’s Wildlands and Breakpoint I play both games on Xbox One :)

Yes the Predators should have full health bars or at least 3 full health bars pretty must equal to the fireteam health bars - just to make it fair I guess! Or wishful thinking

I agree pred needs more health.

But your logic seems that FT has more classes that are tanky in terms of their visual stats rather than any gameplay reason ignoring the fact that preds have a pro to compensate for their con that being stamina.

Your logic also relies also relies on the fact that Predator classes need to match FT classes even though they’re completely different.

Am I understanding you point correctly or am I missing something in your argument?

1 Like

Absolutely :)

The bars count for nothing.
Preds have 1xxx HP. FT have 1xx HP

2 Likes

Avp extinction? I had it but sadly it was on a purple backed disc , which for some reason my ps2 wouldn’t play them 😁

1 Like

Dang that sucks

1 Like