My Holiday Predator Builds!

Here is a list of all of my holiday builds for my predator! I will make more additions at a later time for other holidays.
American Predator:

Entirely ranged build to show love of guns, shaders and cosmetics are all red, white, and blue.

Halloween Predator:

Sickle for grim reaper, cosmetics for pumpkin, blood, and skeleton

Christmas Predator:

Top Knot for Christmas hat, red weapon shaders for candy cane, Christmas color body cosmetics

Easter Elder Predator:

Easter Colored cosmetics, my standard Elder build.

Jedi Predator:

Katana and CH Combistick with marine shaders for blue lightsabers, Jedi robe colored cosmetics.

Sith Predator:

Katana and CH COmbistick with obsidian shaders for red lightsabers, Palpatine’s Episode 3 Robe color cosmetics.

1 Like

Here you have a proper american predator. :P

1 Like

I feel like illfonic should allow the predator to have a AR-15 during Fourth of July

1 Like

No.
And might I add that damn cuttlefish really gave me a good understanding of that scene in Avengers Age of Ultron where Andy Serkis talks about it.
I completely understand his fear now

Cuttlefish are freaky as hell so I understand the why he had a fear of them. And for the AR-15 thing yeah it’s dumb and not going to happen but image

The next person to mention xmas before halloween has passed will be stabbed to death with a candy cane while I sing jingle bells maniacally

I’ll deck their Halls, and even give them a nice star to look at
1821111242_preview_giphy (1)

1 Like

And with the AR-15 upgrade the self-destruct to an actual Nuke.

You kill the predator and you see a bomber plane fly over head image

1 Like

Yes!