My issue right now

Ok, so now that it’s confirmed we have a 3rd dutch on the way. I want to be happy and overjoyed at the thought of another character with the voice lines available to whisper “contact” to me as we blast away invisible barriers on the branches as we attempt to shoot predators. But I can’t help but be a little upset that illfonic refuses to do what we have ALL been asking for and give us a 4th Dutch. Or atleast hint at it? Ya know? Anyways that’s my angry rant

4 Likes

I have the biggest rage 🦴 right now you don’t even know

2 Likes

contact

3 Likes

IM SO FULL OF RAGE I THANK IM GOING TO GO BANANAS! HEAR I GO IM GOING TO DO IT! (arnold whispers) go bananas bane. AHHHHH AAAHHHAHAAA HAHAHHLALALALA AAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

3rd dutch? if the 3rd dutch will be like in that predator killer suit im done… that’s gonna be so bad lol…

Wait really? Third Dutch? When did that news drop?

3rd dutch? Where you see?

The OP said it 🤷‍♀️

Wait till you see the plans for the 5th dutch.

1 Like

Please tell me this is a joke…

Because if this were true, then that indicates that the only thing keeping this game financially viable is that Dutch money, and that does not bode well for the future of this game.

2 Likes

Aside from a new, decent Predator I think the last thing this game needs at the moment is even more characters/classes. They should focus on maps, missions, modes, changing Private Matches so you can choose the mission you want to play, reworking the current build structure to allow Predator players to have 4 Perk slots, making certain weapons class specific, making 3 healing kits the standard for Predator, boosting all Predator classes to the level of Adrenal Boost as standard, really ironing out the balancing and most of all the matchmaking.

Characters we can do without for a while, thanks.

1 Like

Lmfao why couldn’t literally any other company get the rights to this game

Tell me this is just leaks and rumours. Otherwise hooray another $5 dutch with ever increasing stats and a broken gun

1 Like

It’s confirmed

1 Like

Yeah confirmed

1 Like

Indeed, I confirmed it

1 Like

Yup its confirmed.

1 Like

D:<

1 Like

I agree with all of that, but I also think the perk system should be open. You can have as many perks as your points allow, for both factions.

2 Likes

Wait what? Another Gobernator? How is that possible.

1 Like