My mini gun is still locked and I don’t know why.

I recently got to level 60 but I didn’t unlock the mini gun or the S-R3D. I was a bit confused at first I thought maybe I had to level up again so I did and I still didn’t get it I tried looking on Google and all sorts of websites but no one really had this problem before I’m hoping to find some luck here on their actual forums and maybe find a way to fix it because I really want my mini gun.

you don’t deserve it

2 Likes

Trust me

You’re better off without it

🖕

U r unloved

COWARD

USE BIG WORDS

3 Likes

@OldKingHamlet can you please look into this guys issue.

On a personal note trust me when I say you’re better off without it. The weapon is a meme weapon that’s useless at anything but point blank range. It’s only useful for getting the trophy and thinking you look cool while shooting it. It slows down your movement to a shambling walk and putting it away is time consuming which means that knifing will get you killed.

1 Like

Remember in the beta when everyone ran gernade launcher and miniguns? Good times

1 Like

OKAY!!!

YOU DONT FAKKING DESERVE IT!!!

1 Like

And the frame rate would absolutely tank lol. I miss those days, at least then the grenade launcher served a non clash purpose. If only they would make it impact again however lower the fire rate to prevent someone from unleashing hell on the frame rate but also buffing the damage some.

Currently it’s a skill based weapon with high risk and such low rewards that it should be paying you for giving it the time of day.

This is usually what happens when you use the minigun

3 Likes

After the second loop he should of probably just waited for you to loop back lol what’s the definition of insanity again?

2 Likes

He probably should have left the minigun at home 😅

2 Likes

Maybe delete saved data?

You would have to make all your classes again but it might help!