My two cents about game's balance

There is no single predator around here that has below 50% win rate but still they complain constantly. I would actually be ok to give them some buffs for 4 man premades since so many struggle but when they complain even about randoms since FT (even 1) aparentely does to much damage… Its actually refreshing reading posts from someone who has a different narative.

1 Like

Despite I am disappointed about the fact that Saiano leave every time he meet me in pubs. I have to admit that right now the game is fucked up. 4 pc will never lose even against the best Predator in the Universe , and that because they did a braindead Yautja Bane and Tick skin buff. Really unnecessary. To help low skilled players just put a fucking tutorial to the game and improve aim assist for console. I dont want to the Predator to be op, but at least the game should be enjoyable and not a fucking rush of 3 minutes in which you kill them all or they escape with chopper. Now there is the third option also: you kill the predator in 30 secs with 5 swaz shots.

1 Like

Yautja bane is fine.

Predator needs his armor to actually reduce damage instead of being purely cosmetic

Edit - YB should be reduced for every FT that have it equipped.

1 Like

Bane got no buff, its still on 10%. Its been tested out. The Thick Skin buff also comes with an increase in perk points and compared to predators we can’t equip the best perks on a meta class (hunters).

I would love for this game to have some statistics, like see the win rate predators aroundhere have. I wonder how many of them have above 50% win rate and STILL complain above balance. Now that would be BS!

2 Likes

No man , again (how many time we have to repeat this) , we tested in private and all the weapons kill the Predator faster than before. Sawz needs 6 shots instead of 7. WE FUCKING TESTED IN PRIVATE. Stop being retarded, they had buff Bane and now it’s too strong. All good players are saying this , specially fireteam players. Even the tournaments " russians death squad " as people like to call them, are saying this.

1 Like

Oh look, another predator main that insults people. I think I am starting to lose count of how many of you do this. Its no wonder you expect to win everything when you have yet to pass the school level (at that stage I was still calling people retards).
Go here:

Its been tested, its still 10%.

If the Predators armor actually worked Yautja bane wouldn’t be as much of challenge to deal with

1 Like

Some of us don’t even use the damn thing.

1 Like

Its innacurate test. Go to private by your self with the SAWZ and shot to the Predator , you will see. And I an not a Predator main , I play every thing and as ft I struggle to lose in solo with 3 bots. Too easy to kill the Predator right now, 5 SAWZ shots and you are dead. If anything is the opposite, fireteam ONLY players as well as ONE TRICK Predator cant talk about balance, because they don’t know how it fells to play the other side.

1 Like

A lot of people from what I’ve seen

Plenty of games I’m the only one using it

But also sometimes 3 people have it

I’ve yet to be pit in a squad where everyone is using it

Most casual FT prefer selfish perks like gearhead and auto revive

Impenetrable works, we tested, there is an open post in Feedback.

dude that’s because Bane was actually broken (it wasn’t working before)

I honestly don’t think it helps that much. I never use it because I don’t find it makes any difference. Same with OWLF training.

If you say so man. I will stick with the guy that tested it and a lot more in that post.

@BadBlood I stick with support with thick skin. Got medkits and ammo bags for all :)

I mean without that perk

The Predators armor provides no protection

It is purely cosmetic

Location specific damage needs to be implemented

His mask/armor need separate hp pools

Bullets that hit armor need to remove HP from the armor bar not the health bar

This would make FT have to pick their shots better

Yes we tested also this, armor doesnt block any damage.

This is a huge problem.

What if…they got rid of A.I and added…Predator Dogs instead

I’m all for a map with no AI just preddo and FT

2 Likes

here’s my take on the so called “game balance”

The game isn’t “balanced” and it never will. Because it is impossible to balance it in a perfect way across the whole spectrum of skills from players. They will nerf this/buff that to make it fair FOR THE MAJORITY and that’s about it. The rest will simply need to accept it and adapt. There will always be somebody that thinks the game is not balanced on their eyes and that the opposite faction has the advantage.

The biggest “OPness” of FT is TEAMWORK. It always has and it always will. Once a new game mode comes out (if it does) that allows Preds to team up, we will see just how OP Preds can be in reality.

I fear the day where I have to face a team of Preds composed of Cetanu, Arrow, MC, Prozi and the likes. Even if we have 3 full PC “death squads”. We will unlikely be able to win. But still welcome it. After all, you don’t get better by winning. You get better by losing.

2 Likes

same for FT.

Ballistic mask provides no real protection against headshots, from either Pred or AI. So, if Pred armor gets a buff, then should FT’s.

4 Likes