Mythic Trophy Stealth Kills

You bring up an even more interesting point

Other trophies could also augment your stats and we should be able to wear multiple trophies

NO THAT JUST MAKES THE PROBLEM WORSE BECAUSE NOW COSMETICS ARE TIED TO STATS

Trophies that aren’t weapons could augment base attributes or some other attribute further making our preds more unique to our desired play style

1 Like

I could be down with that especially since Preds have no other way to augment themselves out side of perks, at least until they maybe give Preds Specializations

Maybe the bobcat skull increases movement speed? Or base jump height

Same thing could be for warpaint

1 Like

KEEP COSMETICS COSMETIC FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO AUGMENT YOURSELF

Climbing speed might be a better fit or a passive long jump that can stack with the perk or reduced stamina cost for leaps and reduced footstep sound? It being a cat skull and all 😜
But wolf skull could be a speed and sprinting modifier and maybe increase youe ability to Track FTM it being a Canine Skull 👍

1 Like

HOW ABOUT I AUGMENT YOU RIGHT IN THE CLAVICLE?!?!?!

2 Likes

hollow-knight-appear
You ready

1 Like

@BadBlood @Eshtion
Fight Fight Fight
Kiss Kiss Kiss

lol

1 Like

I’ll fight but no kissing

Time to bump two of my older ideas:
At the end of the round, the Pred gets to view all the long claim cinematics that he did. As a pred player, I also want to see the long claim cinematic, but can’t. Would be a very cool way for pred players to not just see the awesome long claim cinematics, but also to see how their pred looks in more cutscenes than just intro and outro.

Stealth Kill Rework: Stealth Kills now count as claims and animations would be reworked for the Pred to decapitate the FT member and take their skull, this would also give range weapons their own unique stealth kills. Wrist blade stealth kills are still available through the Wristblade weapon.

1 Like

This!!!

1 Like

I also would love to see more trophies you can get. Like maybe part of a xenomorph or other alien species add that extra SPICE.