Mythical Trophies and Jungle Hunter '87' Mask

beautiful 😍

Where does it place the Western Revolver on City Hunter, and what does it look like??

@ADIsnap Does it tuck the Nunchukas and Samurai Sword neatly in the rear rope part of the Samurai Predator outfit?

1 Like

I am honestly curious too

Mostly just so I can put my OCD to rest, I’d like them to be accurate and realistic as some of the other trophy placements on certain classes look wildly out of place especially the Viking Axe which just hovers on the hip region🤷🏼‍♂️

lol really it does?

Yup. It’s you can see clearly through the space between the axe and the Predators waist/hip🤣

That’s gonna mess with my head so very much

The mythical Items I really want are the human spine, human skull, flintlock pistol, and Jungle 87’ mask lol

1 Like

Yep they do.

1 Like

sry I read that too late @VENN7eance

I’ve opened probably 1000 lockers and I’ve only gotten the bobcat skull. I have a few rare FT shaders, but as far as pred stuff goes, I get the shaft every time.

I opened 250 last night still no trophies

I have opened somewhere around 5000 lockers.

I have 2.3 million veritanium right now.

I have yet to receive a single trophy, and I won’t be subjecting myself to the continued disappointment until they change the drop rates or offer upgraded crates.

2 Likes

The hell!? With that much you’ll definitely get most of the trophies.

And I thought my RNG was bad

I am currently at about 1000 Lockers

I’ve opened somewhere near 2,500 field lockers IIRC. Only mythic I got was a Gutter shader.

That’s rough man, I guess they have something against The Galactic Empire, Order 66, Order 87, The Senate, and our Lord @James-Cameron