Mythical Trophies and Jungle Hunter '87' Mask

So, I am curious who has been lucky enough to pull any of the mythical trophies or, much sought after, Jungle Hunter ‘87’ mask from the field lockers. So far no such luck, but rather enjoying the hunt for mythical Items. I have so far opened close to 900 field lockers, and who knows maybe I’ll finally get lucky lol

4 Likes

I pre orderd JH87

I have

• Wolf Skull
  • Coyote Skull
  • Spartan Spear

I want more trophies

4 Likes

I’ve got diddly squat when it comes to trophies and the only mythical things I’ve unlocked are shaders for knives or masks that I’ll never use. Yay.

I’ve given up on even opening the field lockers, to be honest.

2 Likes

I haven’t, I see it this way. You get your V back due to duplicates or unlock something new so it’s pretty much a win win in my opinion.

Very nice I’m saving enough V to open 200 at once again and see if I can’t get something from it

Yeah, you get a fair bit of vert back, but it’s got to the point where the only things I haven’t unlocked are all the trophies and the JH '87 mask. So for me it’s just a tedious process of watching duplicates appear one after another about 200 times :/

If there was some way to open a whole bunch of lockers at once I’d be willing to go back to open some again, though.

1 Like

I can agree that should be a thing

1 Like

The only mythical I have gotten is the cyote skull and thats about it, have yet too see any of the other trophies.

1 Like

and a lot of knives
:D

1 Like

I didn’t pre order but I have been lucky enough to get the 87’ Mask, Two skulls and 4 mythical trophies from lockers. I have opened thousands of them though!

3 Likes

I finally got two Mythical items, but one was Prophet helmet shader and the other which was Dutches Knife. Not a shader, but the knife which I already own 🤔 and it didn’t give me any duplicate V

Preordered and I have pulled so far:

Wolf Skull
African dagger
Western Revolver
Knunchucks

2 Likes

Bobcat skull
Khopesh

I’m a preorder, so I have the mask but haven’t drawn a duplicate yet.

Give it a few months, eventually all you see are duplicates. The whole system is garbage, in theory you could be rolling for the next hundred years and not get all the mythical trophies.
We need a different way to unlock them, hell we need a whole new progression system, once you hit max level there’s no reason to grind and nothing to aim for. Players go play games that reward them instead of sticking with this one.

2 Likes

I actually got the elite skin for assault class (which I had already unlocked) and it didn’t count as a duplicate 😑

1 Like

j’ai ouvert + de 10000 caisses et je n’ai jamais eu le masque jungle Hunter 87 en revanches j’ai quasiment tout les trophées du predator

Then add your thoughts and get this Thread rolling Buying and opening Field Lockers in bulks

1 Like

It’s definitely the best prize to get if you didn’t preorder! Don’t give up, Good luck I hope you get it in the end!

1 Like

Thank you PigBatFenis and I opened 200+ field lockers last night each and both of us got two mythical items. We also had a lot of good games with @ElderPreddy and I got to almost 101. was level 94. Pig also let me try out the alpha sickle and alpha predator on him 1v1 and it was pretty fun too lol

1 Like

I already get nothing but duplicates and about every 5 lockers 1 new item lol

I have Jungle Hunter from preorder bonus, and I’ve also received the 87 Mask in the Field Lockers.
I’ve unlocked so many mythical Fireteam knives, and then there’s the strange shaders for Prophet mask that are considered mythical 🤷🏼‍♂️
As for actual Predator trophies I have;

• Bobcat Skull
  • Coyote Skull
  • Wolf Skull
  • African Dagger
  • Viking Axe
  • Kopesh broken blade
  • Ottoman Dagger

Still trying to get that Flintlock Pistol, Katana and Nunchukas.

1 Like