Mythicals in crates need attention...

Gotta say, I do very much love the fact that you guys added challenges to get varitanium. It’s quite nice and I’ve been opening boxes like crazy. One thing though, I finally managed to get a Mythic after all the patches and… I’ve gotta say that I’d be lying if I said I wasnt disappointed, for obvious reasons. Not only was it a duplicate, but it was also an item, that you can get from the game by leveling up. I love what you guys have done to fix late game and all but I’ve gotta say this is unacceptable. I feel practically cheated not gonna lie. Somethings gotta be tweaked about the boxes so that it knows what is a base game item versus a locker exclusive. It’s already kinda sad that my Skull Cleaver that I got from the crate when I first started playing is now no longer a crate exclusive and can be obtained by leveling up. Kinda hurts.

3 Likes

Ouch. Just don’t make my 8 Jungle class available to anyone else now. In hindsight preordering this game was one of the better decisions I have made in my life.