NECA Golden Angel (AKA Greyback) Build

((Alrighty! I know what you all are gonna say, and yes this is like my 3rd time making this Character Build. However someone really wanted me to make this specific build of the NECA Build of Golden Angel/ AKA Greyback. Plus why not I love this character in the comics and movies so here it is with Lore for those who don’t know.))

Lore:
We actually meet younger Greyback named Golden Angel back in the day in a Dark Horse comic explaining the pistol given to Detective Harrigon at the end of Predator 2. In the comic we see a Hunter overlooking a pirate crew reach the beach of a island, the Captain arguing that killing a priest and stealing from the church was dishonorable and would not allow it as he carried what was the chest of riches. After the Captain made his case, the crew where fed up and attacked their Captain but it was failed attempt of a assassination with the Captain holding his own. The Captain eventually retreated from the fight, trying to put distance between him and what he considered his crew. Out of breath the crew belt to the ground gasping for air as he looked up seeing a crew member about to kill and end his life, but the attack never came as the crew member was lifted in the air with crimson blood spewing out of his chest.

There Golden Angel appeared with a sword not of Earth, the Captain asked his savior “are you man or you a beast?” To which Golden angel replied “You….beast” and started to attack the Captain in a dueling manner. The Captain held his own in a defending sword stance, but the duel was quickly ended as the two combatants stopped and looked around seeing the traitorous crew surrounding them. The two warriors where back to back as a battle broke free, a army of two standing tall as one by one the crew met there end by a blade. It was a temporary truce and once the dust cleared only the Golden Angel and The Captain stood looking at one another. It seems like another 1 v 1 duel was about to begin for round 2, but a remaining hidden crew member stood alive and shot his Captain dead in the back.

Golden Angel seemed shocked at the act of dishonor, with anger boiling his blood for the chance of a honorable duel taken away. The Yautja shot the fleeing Crew Member with the chest of riches off a cliff. The Captain layed on the ground, bleeding out and with a final act of living he gifted the Yautja his pistol saying “Take it” before dying. Golden Angel with respect took the Captain to a good burial sight, gifting the Honorable Captain a Golden cross and his Yautja sword. The Golden Angel looked at the flintlock pistol seeing a engraving reading “Raphael Adolini: 1715”.

2 Likes

Nice! Exactly on point! I believe though he also sunk their ship after the battle

1 Like

Thank you! Also yeah sorry if it isn’t exactly word for word that was on the comicbook pages, it was loosely on memory😅

1 Like

Whatcha got there bud >.>

Soup

What kind -w-

Good soup

Where are you right now?!
I’m at Soup!!!

Soup

Hey man, I couldn’t watch the video and couldn’t see the build. I would deeply appreciate it if you could send a photo or tell me the build.

1 Like

i like apples.

Sure thing:

For Specialization I used Viscous

Perks: Medic, Downrange, and Fearless

Equipment: Elder Sword, Smart Disk, Health Pack, Voice Mimic, and Bear Traps.

Thanks

Np