NECA P:HG Figures Idea

So, if Neca ever made figures from P:HG, Here is what I would like to see:
Default: Hunter with default mask, shaders, and skin pattern. Comes with Elder Sword, Net Gun, and Healing Kit. Yellow LED eyes (like lab escape fugitive’s but yellow not red)
Hunter: Comes with Combistick, Handheld Plasmacaster, Healing Kit, and Audio Decoy. Yellow LED eyes (like lab escape fugitive’s but yellow not red)
Scout: Comes with Yautja Bow (Drawn and undrawn), Smart Disc, Healing Kit, and Motion Detecter.
Berserker: Comes with War Club, Smart Disc, Healing Kit, and Bear Traps. Yellow LED eyes (like lab escape fugitive’s but yellow not red)
Each would need new sculpts for armor, but only Scout and Berserker would need new body sculpts.

HOWEVER, given that NECA probably wants to make money off this, I could most likely see them just making the default predator, and the setup would likely be:
Default: Hunter with default mask, shaders, and skin pattern. Has yellow LED light on the mask for thermal vision. Comes with Elder Sword and Net Gun.
Sold separately would be a P:HG Weapons and Gear pack, which would have 1 Net Gun, 1 Elder Sword, 1 Smart Disc, 2 Yautja Bows (one drawn back, the other not drawn for fire), 1 Combistick (new variant), 1 Handheld Plasmacaster (with firing attachment), 1 War Club (Can open and retract blade), 2 Bear Traps (can open and close trap), 1 Healing Kit, 1 Motion Detector, and 1 Audio Decoy.

I could easily see a custom order system
With multiple slots for customization
Predator body type

• Hunter
  • Scout
  • Berserker

Predator colors

• List of every armor color
  • List of ever skin color

Predator Head

• List of every mask
  • List of mask color
  • (Optional) Warpaint and color
  • (Optional) Different Predlocks
  • (Optional) Yellow LEDs in mask

Weapon 1

• List of every weapon
  • Weapon color

(Optional) Weapon 2

• List of Every weapon
  • Weapon color

(Sold separately)

• List of every Gear
  • List of every Trophy
  • Skull with spin and skull with out spin
3 Likes

That would be really cool to see! Really lets you customize and make it your own!

It does

Wasn’t it blue?

1 Like

The problem is that all the non dlc predators are pretty much identical except for thiccness

I can see them doing an ultimate hunter/elder with all the weapons as well as the Samurai, Viking and Dutch 2025

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the idea of buying personalized characters from PHG, both my Preds and FT.
They could even release a STGZ goon pack or even the shipping container buildings from the camps.

❤️

In the NECA Ultimate Lab Escape Fugitive Predator the LEDs were red. IIRC we are getting promotional material fugitive, with blue LEDs eventually.

1 Like

Ah alright.