Need a death squad?

If your a PS player please simply put your game tag and available hours to play, this is not a friendship gathering though you have same interests, this is hired work where the pay is completing the challenges before time runs out

Name -
Level -
Favorite Class -
Loadout -

These are to determine what roles you will play in the squad and if your a good fit

name - frog
level - 999
fav class - frog
loadout - leg, tongue, eye, penus

quote - “i hope you step on a lego”

2 Likes

Please be mature and actually reveal stats or don’t respond at all, I’m genuinely trying to help the community and the new players who have been posting lately

Screenshot 2022-08-28 11.23.13 AM

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forums.

3 Likes

1 Like

Name: ticklemeelmo678
Level3
Favorite class midnight tickler
Load out pen1s canon comically large spoon
Hours available one hour per month

1 Like

Pls be mature🤓🤓🤓

What are you gonna pay people are you gonna ask them for their credit card and be like real official money

2 Likes

wOW, THATS SOME PAYOUT! tHAT MUST BE A RARE COMODITY!

4 Likes

no fuck you

1 Like

Lol why you got to be so Toxicimage

How much would you pay for the SUSSY challenge the midnight tickler class is my favorite

Death squad against who?
Fresh potatoes who got the game for free or after watching the movie Prey?

Just curious.

4 Likes

Name - Jason P00ix
Level - Chuck the cuuck
Favorite Position - Your mom
Loadout - Black latex with an AXE in my pants.

5 Likes

Lol stop 😂

Name: Sheev Palpatine
Level: Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Favorite Class: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not…
Loadout: Lightsaber/s, Force Lightning, Politics, Black Robes, wanted for multiple counts of homicide, arson, grand theft automotive, breaking and entering, trespass, production of methamphetamine cocaine and alcohol, and genocide.

4 Likes

LMAO

C-R-A-Z-Y-B-O-Y9, lvl 240, Assault, with Deadly, GOSL-R, and smg, syringe, Grenade

1 Like

name: braco
level: numba1 unda the sun
favorite class:big booty jane (dbd)
loadout taco

quote-stop ducking your taco

3 Likes

SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
~310
Favorite Class - OWLF Operative
Loadout - Spotter, NRV-E, 1011-12, Field syrettes, noise makers, Frag grenades, Double Time, and Dexterous.

I play around 1:30 - 4pm London time (7:30am-10am CST) and occasionally 9 - midnight London time (3pm-6pm CST).

2 Likes