Nerf, or replace Dualist.

Scout literally matches Assaults DPS

I hate to be THAT guy but actually a scout duelist does higher dps than an assault deadly
an assault deadly with ARW DPS max is 692

scout duelist grimtech is 1128 or 1251 if it’s a 1011 almost 2x more
and keep in mind the scout Sprint dmg is bugged and doesn’t work so it could be higher than this if it did

1 Like

Lol even better. Proving my point more😂

im a pred only guy and i dont really mind it. you know they are almost a single hit charged plasma to down those guys… just dont give them the chance if possible. focus them first if you feel they are a threat.

Focus them while they have a field medic? It’s a double edged sword

Charged plasma, jump in, 1 or 2 slashes, net the medic and claim the duelist… takes aobut 4-5 seconds to do that and you may get 2nd winded but if you get the claim off then it doesnt matter and was worth it IMO.

Well that’s super anecdotal. Can’t assume it will always be that easy

true, but at the same time cant always assume its going to be that hard. dont assume anything :D

Play as it goes…

You ain’t taking away mah Glock, son.

Pretty much the all meta elder plasma caster is pretty standard.

You wont lose often. When i played vs 2 pc suppts and dante my viking class was set to default…good ole default bug. Thank god i was a viking cause i out tanked the tanks.

Honestly i just shot arrows at their dome

This is so funny yo, a scout right? With a pistol right? Does more damage than a person with an ASSAULT RIFLE yo!! I’m finding this game has more wrong with it than the bugs man, fix the balancing yo!!!

1 Like

As a person who uses duelist, I’m deeply offended. It’s even more broken than you say :) Jokes aside, Illfonic, please nerf duelist, field medic, large pouch and medic (pred perks) and we’ll be in a good spot, though we are already in a pretty good spot tbh