Nerf Pred, Buff Fireteam

Nerf pred pls he is so op… especially pred health needs a big nerf right now it takes 1 extended mag to put him down…

2 Likes

XD nice troll post but i only agree on the plasma pistol having infinite ammo lmao… and dealing that much dmh… but dammm even breserk gets melted off fast… like scout gl and hf if u are playing him cause u will need that good luck and having fun … no way in hell that it would be fun if you cant do anything except jump on trees eat pigs and just like get back in cycle…

Breserk however is good alt if u wanna just be able to somewhat have fun without your hp going that down quickly if you are playing ranged… and yes you heard me im playing breserk as ranged cause any other pred gets melted off if you trying to use the bow and plasma

2 Likes

Yeah. Sometimes I can’t beat a zerker solo with my pistol.

1 Like

I think the pred should crash his ship and die before he even starts the hunt. He’s so OP.

4 Likes

xD thats how i see the movie should have ended… better death imo than getting killed by humans xD

I think the ft should die in a similar way, by the helicopter blowing up before they land, otherwise if they land they’re too op.

Better yet, have the pilot fly the chopper upside down and slice the entire ft in half xD.

I think the FT needs a time machine to go back and kill the pred in his little pred cradle.

1 Like

I think pred should be granted time control and immortality and blow up earth.

I think all FT members should be Thanos

1 Like

I think pred should be saitama

1 Like

There is a glitch sometimes where some bullets pass through doing no damage. The predator has it to but usually throwing a disk or combi

No!
Nerf Fireteam, Buff Pred

Yeah exactly. Except the opposite.

I threw 3 grenades at his feet and heavy stabbed 5 times. Pred is OP.

He may be infinitely strong but when my FT does the Thanos finger snap that’s it.

Hm. Well. Gg. XD

Or maybe we can just play the damn game.

Lmao but this is fun xD

1 Like

Yeah I hate when the pansies cry

It’s not crying. All decent players know the pred is OP. He needs to have his health reduced by 90%

1 Like