Nerf the smart disc and battle axe!

1 Like

git gud

Well fuck you! Some of us prefer to play this game on PS4. And, it’s difficult to use on PS4

I know how to dodge it but it’s damage is way to much I’d like to get killed by the predator not the predator hiding and his disc kills me… it’s funny because these preds get melted by me so they pull out the disc cuz that’s their only chance 🤷🏽‍♂️

There you go you jus said its so how ever you feel about it, its fair game

Na that’s just like getting killed by an rcxd in cod… no skill whatsoever

Oh it takes skill to use it jus Git gud

No it doesn’t you must be bad at this game 🤣🤣

Lol sure buddy a lion doesn’t have to keep saying he’s a lion hints you suckin your own dick with how badass of a player you are 😂 GIT GUD

That makes no sense…you’re saying he’s bad at the game, but he knows how to use the disc, which takes skill, but you’re saying it doesn’t, but he knows how to use it regardless, so ergo he must be good at the game because he knows how to use the disc.

That’s how ik your trash if you can’t use the disc then you got problems kid 🤣

Lol im not the best player but ik damn well im better than you your trash need the disc to win gut gud bro

If you really were good you wouldn’t be on here crying about the disc and saying if ppl use it thier not good 😂😂😂 GIT GUD

And if were talkin about me I use the combi and plasma gun to take you down and rip your skull out your ass lmao

2 Likes

Nah, I use combi/bow and plasma caster. Gets the job done just as good.

1 Like

I essentially 1v1 predators in public matches since my team usually trash so yeah it’s hard to keep the 3 smart discs off of me especially when paired with disciplined even if i chase after him to get him to stop using the disc it just puts me 1v1 w him and makes me the target idk i feel like if you use a disc it’s fine but to try to kill someone with it isn’t satisfying it feels like cheating to me y’all can use it cuz your trash i like to see the fear in their eyes as i take their soul

Only faggots with more advantages demand more advantages.

1 Like

gud git

There are not so many good predators out there that can play with the smart disc, therefore there are not so many fireteam players who knows how to fight against it. That’s the reason why you get destroyed by it.

As for the battle axe and the “1vs1” situation, you’re NOT suppose to fight the predator alone.

The OP is a soggy potato, i lol everytime people post this kind of things.

2 Likes

Lol 1. that’s how u know ur trash and 2. That’s how I know u never seen the movies go back to fortnite kid. 🤣

Go play Minecraft if you think they should nerf smart disc or battle axe or anything on Predator side
Guth gith