Nerfs that need to be Implemented

@OldKingHamlet The Tracker perk for the hunter is way too strong and either needs to be adjusted or a perk needs to be implemented for the FT too counter this bs. who’s genius idea was this? Second Long Jump, this perk is way too good and it’s cost needs to be adjusted to at least 5 or 6 perk point cost. To quicky travel across the map is literally busted.

@OldKingHamlet Duelist and Deadly needs to have it’s damage bonus reduced, with multiple deadly running shit gets out of hand real quick. Yaujata bane should also have it’s damage reduced as well.

and Finally the AI. the AI is so insane that they ispawn behind you or almost always know where you are, makes playing a sniper class almost impossible

1 Like

Agree about ai
As I always say : Ai rework !

1 Like

Tracker? Fuck man, I want the pred to find me. I see no need to nerf that. The other stuff though yeah totally agree. Especially the AI. With their retard strength.

1 Like

Tracker is in a fine spot.

Long jump is not really effective for it’s cost. There are far more useful perks.

The tracker perk for fireteam and field medic require a nerf.

1 Like

I like Long jump perk. In combo with Adrenal boost pred can move through whole map quickly and catch any solo ft. Also helps to go for sweat position spots in 1 move

2 Likes

Can we just get rid of field medic and PDL. Christ man.

Yes I want nerf guns in this game

Spotter and Field Medic require nerfs if anything, the ability to practically see Preds with them behind cover or far away is dumb. Field Medic picks up people way too fast, I’d understand if the current speed was stacked with dextrous.

Tracker itself is fine but it should de-active when there 2 or less Fireteam members left. Can’t hide from tracker Preds as the last player if they know where you are even when Mudded up.

I feel like Stalker needs a small stat reduction.

I am really conflicted with Stalker in general.

You are welcome to grill me for proposing a nerf to our down bad redneck spacemen.

Don’t touch my stalker!!

Yes who thought a perk that kept the team deathmacth flow in flow was good

How dare you not allow the FT to hide all game dispite stealth being functionally bon existent

How?

I only agree with the AI part.

1 Like

Nerf pred. Nerf pred right out of the game. He is ridiculously OP and his very existence offends James Cameron.

Oh.

Almost forgot.

Buff FT.

4 Likes

Tracker and long jump are is fine as is.

Duelist and deadly are strong but this goes to the point where I feel that specs should have a drawback to them where you deal more damage but you take more damage. Being that this is not the case I don’t have a problem with them as practically anything the FT shoots at you will melt you.

AI need a lot of work such as not spawning too close to the FT or at least having certain designated spawning zones. They also need to be smarter other than stand still or move from point A to B. They also need to be less omnipotent and know where the FT is at all given times.

2 Likes

How is Tracker broken?
If anything it promotes Teamwork!

Long jump? Long jump can only be used to it s maximum potential if paired with adrenaline boost.

So deadly and dualist are not broken if they are not parried with Yautja Bane. However when they are its just down right stupid how much damage is out put!

So if anything they need to nerf the hand holding perks such as Bane, Heavy Hitter, Fearless and Down Range!

They all need to be a 5% damage boost or they need to cap boost at 20% make everyone do math while making there builds!

Also ai need to stop moving like 100500 ping jerk in wow

3 Likes

Even though I agree with you…

Screw you! I’ll never change! 👁👄👁

1 Like

Lol!!!

Not asking anyone to change! Tbh one Super DPS user per team is great! That player u protect but is also the one that is going on to make sure that quick claim happy Pred is gonna get winded or killed with that claim so from a tactical stand point its smart!

Its the teams that all run it thats its just like sure I love fighting teams with a collective ttk or .0005 seconds lol!!

1 Like

This is fair.

NERF PRED!

1 Like

BUFF BOARS and THE UVA STRIKES

1 Like