Neverending matchmaking loop

I mean yeah i got no issues with the jungle, but i would however prefer it would be more realistic jungle if you know what i mean, basically it has more flora and nature and it feels more DENSE and u can get lost in it pretty quickly lol.

The “most of it feels really super different” gives me vibes its probably actually smth new but hopefully in a good way… towards the “Predators 2010” movie…

Mode i did proposed was basically “fireteam” drops in a game reserve with limited ammo, no map and instructions except to find a way to get off the planet.

Happy to hear that, right now we really need to reduce fireteam damage. Dai uno sguardo a questo video “This game is dead… Thank you very much developers… awesome patch” http://www.twitch.tv/dice_spb/v/747993396?sr=a&t=7561s

We played against the best Predator player in the world and he couldnt even get close to us , and we were playing in 3. After these games he wanted to delete the game because after reaching a certain level you cant enjoy the game any more because fireteam is 100% stronger than the Predator for all the things and aspects . More damage , more sustain, more hp with tick skin, better perks, fast missions, better stealth with mud, and better control of the map with high grounds. Love him or hate him Dice put a lot of effort in that game and always stream giving visibily to the game. It’s a pity that more and more good players want to drop the game because how inbalanced become after a certain level. The game should be enjoyable for every one and as I said in the past: you will not help randoms noobs by buffing damage, but making a tutorial and teach them how to play and dont die alone. Hope things will change next patch , 80% of my friends already dropped the game and the rest of 20% are going to the same. Pls listen also to experienced people because we are the ones that will keep playing more than people that play this fame once in a while.

3 Likes