New concept art

15 Likes

Looks like Brazil

Sweet!!

Link to the artist account you found it on.

1 Like

whats goin on here?..somethings new here eh?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn a map near a beach or on a broken containing pred tech or stuff like that? FUCK YEAH

2 Likes

In the comics Harrigan goes to Brazil

1 Like

That looks awesome.

It’s not from a comic though. It’s from the short story “Drug War” by Bryan Thomas Schmidt and Holly Roberds in “If it bleeds” anthology.

2 Likes

😲

Does it involve Harrigan??

1 Like

Omg please be real

No it’s the novel

2 Likes

Neat where did you find them @Tbrack25

1 Like

Yup, it does.
He meets Garber in Rio in 2022 (in the beginning of the short story Harrigan mentions that he hasn’t heard Garber’s voice in 25 years and “Predator 2” takes place in 1997). So he’s probably still alive by the time P:HG takes place.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a Predator named “leviathan” in a leak? Looks like it’ll probably come with the sea map.

*edit: never mind. I just checked the leaks and there wasn’t. Carry on.

Nor that I’m aware of

@Tbrack25 if you find any more leaks could you post them in An Archive for all the leaks and leave a link to the post you created

Awesome. I like the dark mood. It’s like a ghost derelict.

1 Like

Now that we are closing on the years end, just wanted to bring this up.
The concept art kind of reminds me of the derelict ship in Predators.
They damn well could have made a map inspired by the Predator’s film sequences.

Anyone else notice the little people in the deck? The shot below looks kind of small, but if they blew it up to the size in the coloured version, it would be a pretty good place for have a map.
it provides 6-7 levels of decks to run around in, but because its torn apart, you can traverse between them fairly easily.

1 Like