New Diorama suggestions

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

How about we get a few more diorama’s of our Predator and Fireteam Character’s?

Following idea is mine:
Give us a scene where your Predator/Yautja (default) is shown with two random selected Preds from your loadouts (only if unlocked more loadout and self customised, for beginners give them two random Preds from locked loadouts) against your Soldier (default) with two random Fireteam loadouts (also if unlocked and self customised).
Each of them having a different post and their primary, secondary weapon or knife (Fireteam) shown.
Both Predator and Fireteam (defaults) take the position as leader/matriach (depending on the body type you chose for your Predator) in this diorama. Also, maybe show the Predator (default without mask, which he/she is maybe holding).

@ElderPreddy please go wild in this with suggestion or what you would like to see.
Same goes for everybody else.

5 Likes

Well since we know Neca to produce some amazing dioramas, we should be able to recreate scenes from films that we liked that they did for example:

Ghost Predator:

Serpent Predator:

Jungle Hunter:

City Hunter:

And more coming!

6 Likes

Those would be also awesome as a diorama, just with a few more details.

1 Like

Oh each are my favorite 🤩

2 Likes

My favorite is the first where Aihrui is backstabbing the support.

1 Like

Hm I wonder why the classes don’t have different claims like samurai or Vikings or even Cleo it’s always the same?

I only bring it up because it be cool if the samurai class be headed the guy…I’ve been playing to many Japanese games like ghost of Tsushima lol 😂

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be cool too.

1 Like

Oh thought of another idea for the diorama! EFFECTS! Like swirling fire that actually moves or water or wind!

Lol this is what the lobby look like while we wait

You can choose F.T as your default class or Predator

Not my collection I never take them out of the box 😁

1 Like

Looks awesome though.

1 Like

Ya @BadBlood got a good collection we even made a thread about it lol his fault I bought 30th anniversary Collection because he insulted my Walmart collection lol

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/49519

I think it looks awesome.

Do you collect?

Yes. Only got a small one though.
My small collection

1 Like

Wow you have a amazing collection, I even like your Inuyasha manga collection! 🤩 my favorite character is his brother Sesshomaru 😁

Thanks. I got much more manga’s in the shelf.

1 Like

It’s a cool idea to implement AFTER the game itself is improved

2 Likes

Well that and Pre-Order Jungle Hunter players have an exclusive long claim that can be done with each class.

It would have been nice to have a one unique long claim for each dlc.

Like how come the City hunter dont have the spine rip while he is holding the FT plyer up from the back of the head.

The viking should have a Blood Eagle claim.

Samurai should hve a behead that pulls the entire skull and spine out with one swipe.

But nope lets focus On the ft

3 Likes

I’d love to see it sometime, I was a collector myself once until my previous relationship got jealous of its content and threw it out 😅😞

Some day 😭

@Kassinaillia hope you don’t mind me tagging you here. Devs already got to see the link over Facebook, but you may wanna give some opinions too.
Glad about having a new mod here.