New dlc - another spit in the face

Yea you know what let’s make all the Warzone skins only available through action figures at high price then sell them on the ps store a month later for $5 lol

I bought my figure from Neca for 29.99

I can confirm the code that came with alpha predator doesn’t mention early access. It does have a sticker on the front that says exclusive though. The figures for $29.99 dont come with the code

1 Like

Yes but others bought it for $60 and I heard people in Australia payed $80 and expected the code but didn’t receive anything but the figure.
Bro the figure is more than the game itself lol

Thank you! I was pretty sure I didn’t hear anything of early access otherwise I’d of remembered

If anybody didn’t sign up for the ps4 phg tournament do it soon!!

They could be in a bit of legal trouble here. clear as day it says this is a ps4 exclusive offer. Only it’s not exclusive. I paid premium money for what I thought was premium content.

@Courier care to elaborate?

1 Like

That’s my point. So then why should we care about illfonic when they’ve made it clear they don’t give not one fuck about the public or our requests. They can’t even engage in conversation with any one on here lol.
Imagine if they’d of did the same thing with JUNGLE HUNTER 87 and put him up as paid dlc for $5. Y’all would be shitting your pants, pissed off like a mf. I tried to do a petition to get jungle hunter released to the public and everyone shat on me. It’s literally the same thing but with ALPHA

Jungle hunter is only the mask alpha is the whole thing.

You know what I’m trying to say.

I love it! City hunter!!! Fuck yesss!!! We ask and they delivered. Now just get us Danny Glover and his voice tapes in the game and the city map!!! Whoooooo!!!

1 Like

Yes but technically the alpha situation is more of a “ripoff”. Keep in mind I’m not butthurt rather pointing something out.

1 Like

What I’m saying is imagine if they put up the entire jungle hunter 87 class for sale at $5. I’m pretty sure many people would be pissed off

Wrong, if they listen to the feedback in absolutely will. This last patch was a slap in the face. There’s a difference between being optimistic and being an apologist. You’re being an apologist and that’s bad for you, the consumer.

1 Like

Or worse yet, gave it away free lol. Maybe because he doesn’t have the spear and shuriken in game like he does with the fig (false advertisement?) Is why he is free now?

Now do you see where I’m coming from and the point I’m trying to get across? @IllFonic is literally TBagging everyone out of money with no “serious” return investment

1 Like

This alpha situation got me red pilled. Still getting City Hunter 😅

1 Like

That’s my point. People need to open their eyes to illfonic shady business practice. They need to see how fucked up it is the way they do us with those stupid half assed updates and their retarded CRAYOLA shaders. Like make something worth while. Not some color eye candy crap. Lol

2 Likes

For the OP, by your definition, Ilfonic is not a studio. ITS A FUCKIN PERSONAL DAYCARE CENTER!

4 Likes

They said they fixed it