New DLC class: Bear

Its almost ready to go really, lore friendly, lets goooooo Bear, new FT Class?

2 Likes

It should have a flamethrower on it’s back like Daisy from Evolve.

And a rocket launcher in his ass… what the fuck else?! XDDDDDDDDDD

I just want a bear, a very angry dangerous bear… and a North American Forest to hunt it in. Maybe deer instead of pigs… and bear should have a finisher if the Pred gets too low on health from swipes and bites. The finisher could be a quick time event.

Definitely a long animation for removing the whole spine. Ok apparently I want a lot, but it just sounds so fun.

And maybe mountain lions, since their territories overlap. Give a big cat the same ability to move in trees as the Predator, while it isn’t normal behaviour for a big cat to jump between trees they can use trees to descend from high cliffs, so it’s possible.

I imagine the cat would be a chase type challenge for the Yautja, giving it the ability to move up and down trees faster then the Pred (Same type of animation), but have it turn and lash out if pursued before fleeing again.
Surprise attacks to the back from above would be cool too.

1 Like

The bear won that fight no bear for you 😂

This was my very first predator comic that started my unhealthy obsession tho so respect 😂

1 Like

That’s why there’s no Bear Skull trophy then🤣

Unironically, I’d like a Bear Trophy tho.

I don’t see why we can’t just add Bear as a FT: Bear: the melee tank support. He could have a straight line charge stun (0.3s), Stand and fight (aoe Melee swipes on back legs) and Terrifying Roar!(reduce pred move speed or melee speed for afew seconds, cone based projectile). They should make it so he can use all the FT cosmetics in the game right now, like the sloucher hat. They can add backstory on the tapes about how he was captured and trained after succesfully killing a pred in 1v1, He is effectively Dutch 2.0.

I want the Bear from The Revenant that kicked Leonardo Dicaprio’s ass