-Steven Sagaul
-Clint Eastwood
-keanu reeves

• Kurt Russell
    -Val Kimir
    -The Rock
    -Daniel Craig
    -Stallone (rambo)

I think adding these action stars would be hilarious… fitting them in would be hard…
-EXPENDABLES PACK

2 Likes

You need jesus in your live man

6 Likes

I think most people thought it be cool to add one or several xenos (definitely off the wall) but I for one admit it would be cool to replace all stargazer troops with zombified stargazer troops ! At least for halloweenkind of like RDR and the undead nightmare dlc (definitely off the wall).

2 Likes

One thing that could be kind of fun is have something like the Amengi (original Predator design) show up in the match to be this extra surprise for players. Like we aren’t even warned it showed up the creature just appears and with it’s exoskeleton the thing is a bit tough to take down.

If they did anything like that it’d be cool to see it not even show up in an announcement, players just are running a match and there’s this big bug monster running counter to both the FT and Predator.

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

CJ from San Andreas

1 Like

I like this idea! Like if Ilfonic doesn’t announce 100 items of things that you can do such as the odd dune buggy that is useable…or a tree with a ladder that you can climb…or like you put it for skins…several unannounced featured skins, stargazer personel…

2 Likes

You forgot Stephen Hawkins

Jamie lee Curtis

Stan lee

Garfield

And micheal Keaton’s Batman

1 Like

A tree with bow for hunting preds… lol

1 Like

makes sense tho!

Whats funny is even with the parry mechanic gone… preds will still get killed. Everone will run suppt as the co.bi takes 6 swings to down a suppt… literally 3.8 sec… ak 3.5 sec?

I would welcome the following characters into PHG

Xenos
Amengi
Dredd
Batman
T800
Colonial Marines
The Punisher
RoboCop

Newest class volcano man

1 Like
  • neo

• bumblebee

• Terminator

• robo-cop

• jesus christ

• gondee

• bruce lee

• brandon lee

• the crow

• raziel

• kain

im just joining in on the fun here ^w^

1 Like

and they one shot after a parry

Can we throw Harry from Harry and the Hendersons in while we’re at it!!!

1 Like

sure as predator. his special pushes trees over LOL

1 Like

Who knew that the same actor played both characters?

1 Like

Here’s an off the wall predator I want to play as

1 Like

I mean… its kinda gay