New Game Mode confirmed

you are a special kind of stupid, gotta say

Smartest thing Iā€™ve ever seen you write šŸ‘

2 Likes

Mm yeah but you know I was joking right šŸ„²

1 Like

No, how? Youā€™re the most seriously serious person I know. Your wisdom overwhelms me šŸ¤“

1 Like

1 Like

šŸ„ø

2 Likes

though in all honesty, would be interesting having an 8 FT with no AI, no mission, against a single super health buffed Predator (like 10 times more health of what it has now)

damage can stay the same

Bro, thatā€™s clearly on Private matches with modifications. While, itā€™s a good idea, would never happen. So you stupid! And, Iā€™m just stating a fact!

Itā€™s just a bug.

1 Like

Would it require a lot of changes for them to add player number for modifiers? Pred number and FT number, while still satisfying normal hunt conditions.

Itā€™s not. It was a public match. I already explained. Also the match ended within less than 30 seconds, though others have been luckier and have managed to actually play the match like that.

Thereā€™s no modifiers in private matches that allow you to increment the FT count

You are, indeed, stupid

1 Like

I think the UI will get all fucked up. I mean, you can clearly see letters G and H do not exist, which would be needed for an 8 member squad. Also the names on the bottom are all fucked up.

I mean, they still havenā€™t fixed the UI glitches in regular matches, wouldnā€™t even expect them to implement such a change without fucking things up further

1 Like

This game gone fakked up

Btw awesome intro on your channel

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve been needing a new one, it is technically my first self made intro, I am working more on my editing skills

Shut up! Iā€™m not stupid, why do you always presume that someone is stupid if they say there own opinion? Whatā€™s that tell ya?

Well you kept saying it was a private match with modifiers but itā€™s just a glitch.

Because is stupid to argue against a fact with an opinion.

Like you can argue the earth is flat. That would be a stupid opinion, which would make you stupid, if you had it.

Perhaps uninformed

ignorance does not excuse stupidity. Even more when facts are presented.