New Game Mode confirmed

9 Likes

1 Like

Itā€™s 4 fireteam players + 4 bots to assist them vs 1 Predator cus Predator is just too op on this game.

7 Likes

The alphabet mode

2 Likes

1 Like

Buff FT nerf Pred. Always. Do not stop buffing FT. Anything implying otherwise will be regarded as heresy and punishable by death

5 Likes

cough Buff Sawz to one shot pred

3 Likes

Is this a leak or just a bot glitch in a private.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a leaked glitch.

Kidding. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a glitch

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had more than 4 on a Fireteam before in a public match and @moralez has seen 7 Fireteam alive in one match beforešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But yeah I hope to fuck this confirms the Gauntlet mode
@JelouGaming whereā€™d you find this leak?

3 Likes

wtf what bs is that

2 Likes

Yup.
I donā€™t know if itā€™s a hint for a gauntlet mode. But sure itā€™s suspicious to see letters above D given to FT.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully we get Gauntlet if itā€™s the last thing we get

2 Likes

Imho, Gauntlet mode, a few more movie-based FT DLCā€™s and 1 or 2 new maps are the only thing that can bring this game back to life.
Not to mention fixing all the bugs, glitches, exploits and app crashes.

2 Likes

I had 4 bots in a match, I even have it on video. šŸ˜†

2 Likes

Yeah tbh I donā€™t think Illfonic are gonna fix shit so if they are gonna add something then add the right damn things for the game - Maps (we know of 2 leaked ones) and Gauntlet mode.

I just want Royce and Isabelle 2010 for DLC

I want those aswell, plus Harrigan, Dillon, Elliot and Noland.

2 Likes

so many triggered people, hahahaha

Is a joke. This happened to us last night in a pub

Match crashed about 30 seconds in though, and two players didnā€™t actually load, although they ā€œwereā€ in the game.

1 Like

This isnā€™t a damn gamemode, this is just mods in pmā€™s

Donā€™t you know this game is serious business and the addition of a mode that will most certainly be fucked to shit is what will save this game.