New game mode: Fireteam vs Guerilla

What do you guys think of this idea?
4 players in the Fireteam vs 4 Guerilla players, the Guerilla’s objective is to hold and defend bases/areas while the Fireteam tries to infiltrate them and complete objectives, time limit 15-20 minutes. Each player can respawn in their starting location.
Alternative each team has their own base and the mission objective is to wipe out the other team and take control over their base/bases.

Though i can’t come up with an idea for the Predator to take place in this to make the round a fair fight for everyone, but it would be fun if all factions could fight eachother. :)

Maybe there could be a game mode where Predators fight eachother too.

2 Likes

No, this is not PVP deathmatch flag CAPTURE rainbow six siege game…

This is asymmetrical coop horror game where you survive and complete objectives and extract.

Just throw in 2 preds.
So 4v4v2.

Lol.

1 Like

:D

4vs4vs2 or 2 vs 8/10 is better

4 vs 4 vs 2 vs 8 vs 1 sounds way better imo

What, lol xD

I think the predator players should originally spawn in as apes and if they can jump over enough barrels they get to respawn as the predator for 20 seconds

Having a soccer ball hidden on the map for all players to be able to interact with for impromptu epic soccer matchups is also an idea I would like the devs to think about.

( can you even imagine a Dutch vs Predator penalty shootout )

Fucking insanely awesome

I didn’t know this post was made, I made a similar post this am. This would be great. Also if we could customize our stargazer or cartel faction. The customization optionS would be dope. There could be 2 versions. One where predators are on a team but competing for skulls. The other where they are not on a team and competing for skulls and will kill each other if they see each other. Fireteam and stargazer still will fight each other and have their own mission but there will be a threat of 2 predators. These modes should be options so whoever doesn’t like this can keep playing the standard hunt.

Good idea.
So we can forget this “predator bullshit”, and his 50 minutes wait time and get some gameplay.

5 vs 5.
Maybe 1 pred, but none is better, so the Preds can go to main game mode, and minimize the queue.