New game mode proposition!

HEY.
I gave up on aliens awhile back. And you know that cause I told you. And no argument with not enough time to hunt, I’m one of the ppl who want a longer, more stealth focused game.
But you should know all of this by now, we’ve spoken quite a bit.

I think like after two weeks of the games release I stopped seriously wanting xenomorphs in here.
I still think a co op mode killing a nest would be cool, but I can live without it.

What I’m more concerned about is the game getting to a better point in regards to balance, and bug fixes.
Then, after that,
I want a team up mode for preds, and new maps.
As well as more weapons and abilities other than the lackluster slam we have.

I would like to see other modes that re as lly change stuff up, but for right now I think we really need a straight up, no gimmicks team up mode for pred mains.

Cause it’s not fair ft mains all get to team up, and we pred mains only get to team up hunting our own kind.

1 Like

One last thing, stop getting so angry and annoyed at the mention of xenomorphs bro.
I’m pretty sure they wont add them in, and even if they did, I don’t see it hurting the game.

You dont gotta convince me, I mess around with you and say yes aliens just cause I think the back forth we have with that is funny.

But I’m fine with no xenomorphs.
I’d like to just see more pred stuff, mainly from the comics.

1 Like

yea i agree blance first but im just throwing in ideas i enjoy about hunting type games.

1 Like

lol i really dont want them in this game i dont want another avp intell i see a game concept done right for it a messy aliens vs predator game would so bad they tryed it in 1999 they tryed it in 2010 and if they do again it’ll end the same way and i REALLY dont want that it can be done but its VERY hard to nail down the blance for something like that

1 Like

I just wanna run on ceilings and be all creepy and shit.
Despite it not being a good game, I loved being a xenomorph in colonial marines.

But my main gripe right now is fkn ft gets to fkn team up and shit, but if preds wanna team up we gotta hunt our own kind. OUR PEOPLE.

Fuck that I say! WE MUST UNITE AND DESTROY THE FT MAINS. FOR TOO LONG THEY HAVE HUNTED US WITH BUTTER KNIVES WHILE SURROUNDING US.

NO MORE I SAY. WE MUST GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

and then I would do a roar.
Lol that’s the best speech I got xD.

1 Like

thats why there on a team like how the fire is thats how the 8v3 would work

2 Likes

We all want cool shit that works well

Agreed?

Lol

2 Likes

As for finding the gear mode, I think it would be best 1 pred, but have them severely injured, and they cant heal for whatevers reason, and the goal would be to acquire their gear, and dip out of earth with their spaceship.

But idk if pred lore would allow for something like that.
Idk if they retreat at all.

1 Like

GIMMIE SHINY.

1 Like

b-b-b-but that doesnt sound fun for the predator… how does he do the kill kill?

1 Like

One must learn to retreat and learn from mistakes.
That’s the whole concept.

It has the pure essence of stealth lol.
It’s not like it was really a fleshed out idea, more just a concept.

I’m the first person to not be a fan of being helpless.
But having to look for gear while being fully healthy
Doesnt really make sense to me.

Idk lol, this is why I’m against this idea on the first place.

yea but i mean kinda shity to just throw you in a mistake you didnt make its just " well this is shity isnt it? deal with it" and im all like" no! i dont wanna! its yucky!!"

The one I described id only be down to try it cause I’m a huge stealth game fan. Like oldschool stealth.

If they could get the a.i. to a better point, I think what I mentioned could work even better as a single player mode.

OR. A human has to try to escape a pred ship?
Fk that sounds too much like alien isolation.

Lol I’m too tired for good ideas xD

1 Like

what like you fuck up thats game over? you talking old school splinter cell style?

1 Like

Exactly.
I havent played a good high stakes stealth game in a while. Like really good.

1 Like

but there is a game thats newish called Splinter cell black list and its got an Online Mp pvp its called spys vs mercs you can get it for like 6$ on humblebundle

1 Like

I played it. Good game, but lacks the intensity of the originals.
It’s just ppl don’t have the patience now a days to do true stealth.

If I’m completely open about what stealth game I’d REALLY like a sequel of?
I’d love a tenchu z 2, that would be completely improved compared to the first 1.

But black list was fun as hell lol.

2 Likes

I really think that Predator vs Predator dynamic would not be too difficult to make, nor too buggy when implemented. It might avtually work with the same animations, same sounds, same bleeding etc. They would eventually have to add new animations for the finishers and yautja dismemberment though.

I made a suggestion a few weeks ago, where I put together a couple of ideas I had for a “Predators” inspired mode. Just edited it, let me know what you think!

1 Like

Boom lol

1 Like

Yeah 8v2 or 10v3

2 Likes