New game modes found

And Pc people who dont have a RTX 2080TI and a I9 9600k

Lol true enough

As much as I love leaks I feel sorry for the devs and their hard work to be shown so easily. They really need to invest in something to protect their stuff better.

@madmardigan @Fire @Kameofwar @Drakos

Eh. Games been crashing too much lately as pred.

2 Likes

2 v 6 and 3 v 12?

The gauntlet…one at a time FT members need to cross a bridge where 1 PRedator is blocking. Those who make it through survive. 14 FT players.
Sounds like something out of whachacall it, Wipeout tv show or American Gladiators…ninja…etc.

1 Like

5 Likes

Heres the clash lobby .

dcgspcbysrj51

3 Likes

Damn just missed it.

1 Like

gotago fasttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

Wait, what, how…?

So it looks like Clash is Fireteam only, and gaunlet will most likely be Predator and fireteam.

Clash = every man for himself. A battle royal but with mission objectives and a predator running around 👍

no no battle royal THANK

So, Fortnite with Predators?

Batman confirmed!

Battle Royale could work and I would play it.

Just like the movie Predators

FT can work together but individual survival is paramount.

A game mode in a Predator game with no Predators…? How does that make any sense? I thought the point of new modes was to ease Pred wait times. Unless they are going to have a Predator only solo mode?

1 Like

The new mode would effectively cut wait times in half or close to it because it’s a separate queue

Good shit illfonic! Look forward to the new additions! Appreciate the auto claim bug being fixed. Is the auto boar also fixed?? Or auto wristblades?