New game modes

nothing, just makes sense that if the fireteam doesn’t escape in time they would get killed

Pred wins

if fireteam is stuck with no escape then they fight each other while being hunted

Game would be too easy for preds. If after first engagement they realize the team is too good. They just run and hide entire match to wait for time to run out so they win.

1 Like

Make the map contract like in king of the hill after a certain time.

Give last pred standing a but of 25-50% on all stats, including HP

I’d take it.

if the ft is too good how are they gonna kill them at chopper

They won’t. The ft will escape and win.
Your scenario, pred wins everytime.

2vs6 traque classique classique mode team perfect

This is not hard mode to come up with, so quit prodding us for ideal answers. If this was a ‘saw’ challenge where they had to come up with the mode on a piece of paper and write it in blood, all it would take is one bloody nose, an apology and a box of candy from whoever did the deed.

The reason the don’t want to do it is because it will introduce new green screens of a blue screen and other bugs that they will have to get temps to fix.

And, there are like 10 premades right now that preds may run from. Once it be ones 6-8 FTs, there will be 4 or less of them. Hardly a problem for even a player base of this size. I hardly ever hear of preds just running away for entire match. They’ll either hit and run or just exit out.

Random challenge cards challenge mode (based off of the private mode settings) for hunt.
I mean I asked for this, many people who are gifted in intellect have too.

That is all.

1 Like

Lol why do you sound annoyed here?

I was inspired by the double arches lady

Cringe

Why? 😢

Cause we still hopeful even though nothing will happen.

It’s been at least 6 months of no new mode, map or weapon. How long will it take for us to be believe that PHG has entered menopause?

If the next update is bad, then I’ll give up on hoping for anything new.

That’s what I’ve been saying for last two updates. I’m a bit of a cynic though so maybe you should not give up hope.

My hopes pretty low, it really depends on how good the next update is, I already know I’m not buying anymore dlc.

Skins are fine, but if only they had new weapon or gadget that is not a skin or melee. Still, those would be unlocked at certain level so no need to buy dlc.