New game modes

@Kassinaillia could you ask the team if they can just make some of the game modes that are in private matches available in public matches.

1 Like

Nope

How will objectives and radio work with 2v8 mode. Like if it were to happen? How will it work in general? Like will there be 2 different choppers, missions, teams etc,

It was an embarrasement! They tried to develop for it. Then they realized only one pred couldn’t communicate, one went and got slaughtered by an 8 manFT and the other just ran to the edge of the map or hid in under the stairs! They would never work together, and then at some points 7 FT members would mine for VT leaving everyone behind!!!

In some circumstances all 8 FT decided to hold up in a stargazer room. one throws a smoke grenade and the two preds swooped in and plasma castered them all to death !!!

3 Likes

I meant the actual game modes they made and put in private matches, an example is hard core hunt mode, knife clash, the floor is lava.

Is their actually a 2v8 mode in private, I thought you had to change the settings on clash to get 2v8.

No, there isn’t an actual mode. I’m asking how it would work?
It’s the mode everyone ask for.

Not sure how it would work, maybe 8 fireteam arive in two choppers at the same location and the mission would take 9 minutes even if the fireteam speed run it, and for the predator side they would be walking out of their ship and it would be a regular hunt except the predators could communicate with mics like regular and see each other on the map.

maybe two opposing fireteams and they have to worry about each other and the pred

2 Likes

Star gazer team and O.W.L.F team. I like it.

3 preds,15 FT battle royale >

Parachute everyone in ala Predators, spawn with 1 class wep and limited ammo + silencers, no minimap, proximity chat. Preds start with just wristblades and have to collect gear from wreckage or objectives whatever. hell let humans loot pred gear idc but the goal is extraction, like Hunt Showdown or Tarkov.
drop in buffs via AI alien creatures or make temporary objectives. Pred self destruct takes out a portion of the map and serves as your “boundary ring.” 7 min Day/night cycles, humans/preds arent worth much until they start racking up kills w/e.

no need to reinvent the wheel. best way to reuse assets.
standalone, f2p sequel ofc.

2 Likes

How long will the queues be?
There’s only like 50 players on at any given moment.

a new game so launch numbers lol.

fuck this one, this thing is a sinking ship driven deliberately into an iceberg. but really of all the games that have ditched their core concept and just scrapped together a battle royale mode and soft launched the game again & somehow made a comeback Predator IP should be the one. But illfonic literally doesnt want a project they just want a contract. also cant optimize to save their lives.

3 predator vs 1 FT

No missions. No chopper. FTs and preds duke it out until the only one side is left standing or timer runs out.

True. I mainly be on Warzone or CoD free for all’s.

I already know this is the game. There’s no new modes coming.

Illfonic can’t even email a dlc code and it’s been months since the PCDS tournament. You think they’re going to make a new mode. Lol

If time runs out who wins?

predator

Whats to stop a pred for running the entire match with long jump and adrenal?

i don’t understand why it says prey escaped when the chopper leaves and no ft escaped