New Game: PHG 2

EA?? Hell no!
Rather be Illfonic.

Do you know what you’re talking about?
Ubisoft is one of the best and underated developers.
No micro transactions, no DLC’s with just skins/shaders, every bug or glitch is patched in 1 week, the servers work perfectly, PVP games are balanced to perfection, no metas, no pay2win.

I’d like saber interactive to have the rites. They did great with EVil Dead. Would love to see what they could do with phg

1 Like

Yeah but it should not be done by illfonic. It is probably the one thing everybody on this forum agrees on.

They are great. I wish they would release the remastered prince of Persia already! It’s been delayed by years and it feels like they will never launch it.

1 Like

No cause everything would be charged and you’d need some kind of monthly subscription. To play, no doubt. I think it would kill the game if EA got it.

Hey, I understand your frustration with the lack of updates and additions to the game. It can be really disappointing when the things we hope for don’t come to fruition. But you can visit flipd.gg, a great gaming discussion, and marketplace where you can connect with other players who feel the same way you do and talk about potential solutions to the issues with the game.

That doesn’t do anything…they see it here and what solutiin is there other then them tending to thier game. Just being honest

Agree.