New gamemode idea for upcoming patch!

I don’t want to be mean but i’m not impressed at all with this new mode (i’m fairly neutral about it honestly no hate towards it!)

The reason why I am not impressed is cause this is plainly just PVP, and most of you probably don’t understand what i mean by “plainly PVP” By that i mean they strictly advertised this game as an asymmetrical game, in epic store at least lol which basically guides u to buying the game IF you are into asymmetrical PVPE

Now… PVPE is fairly different than PVP

I will start of by saying that PVP basically has all equal gameplay functions or mechanics such as CS:GO or R6S OOR Valorant.

Now pay attention closely…

PVPE is basically certain groups of players in this case HUMANS VS YATUJA (predator) vs ENVIRONMENT…

Now what this new gamemode brings into play is basically just PVP… look at it this way… u have same type of beings fighting each other… its in no way different… now HUNT mode in other hand is different.

It focuses on primarily on humans vs yatuja and environment aka pigs, tree’s, foliage, nature…
And i know what ur gonna say here! But its not the same as CLASH mode… clash mode is purely focused on team deathmatch.

HUNT primarily focuses on one species fighting the other species in this cause humans vs yatuja

Now my actual game mode idea focuses only on what this game was advertised to be for, and dev’s won’t hurt if they add this into the game lol

Quite frankly i think most people will come back really if this gets added and we get fair optimizations of the game performance wise and please for the love of god the better servers that actually give u an option to LOCK onto the specific REGION that being EU/US.

The game mode is primarily gonna categorize under HUNT and gives u an option to hunt with 3 predators and no more or less than number 3.

The mode will basically be 90-95% the same as the movie was, where they drop on a new planet unaware of what’s going on with a mission to survive and get home to earth eventually lol…

If they don’t survive till the match time which will be 30-40 minutes
The predators drop their bomb which wipes out entire living beings on the planet eventually leading the predators to victory cause the victims we’re not worthy and couldn’t survive and challenge them.

Incase you finally manage to group up with the rest of 8 fireteam members or players, your mission is to find abandoned camps that will give u ammo refill but only a little bit just enough to fight off predators so they don’t kill you.

Or if you are lucky you can find the predator camp instantly where predators are and their ship is… which will automatically alarm the predators that someone is accessing their ship.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

Do give this idea a look and send it to the team if its worthy <3

Can we just get a 1v1 Predator Streetfighter mode FFS and have done with it🤣

Better make it a 2D-3D STYLE like mortal kombat lmao…

1 Like

If I use this for April Fools don’t hate on me.

Back to the topic, we actually have quite a bit planned out for PHG. From there, I cannot comment on any speculation of what the future will hold, but what I can say is that we will look at what the community requests, as well as our own intuition as gamers and part of a game dev team, and try to make the game as fun as possible. A perfect example is Clash: There are a number of people hating on it, but we’re also seeing a huge number of people who are literally coming back and publicly recanting their negative statements over the mode, cause in the end, the mode was sourced from player feedback. Maybe not taken the way that some people expected, but people are finding out is fun :p

4 Likes

Again thanks for stopping by on my lovely feedback post! <3

I hear ya, hence why i didn’t really get triggered, its not my type of soup or food to be exact, but the map is right on point i love the elements, and yeah u did a good job giving people hints how it will be played out for the map that is… the cave systems sure do make it interesting

The devs can say whatever they want but the lovers of predator saga are keeping this game alive, and they only give what they want to the casuals, those who bought the game in 15 dollars, yes we now about that Illfonic, and im not happy with any of this, in the latest patch they said that they wanted the pred play more stealth and all that shit and later you make this stupid run shoot die mode, what? I cant understand this choice.

1 Like

Just saying, this game mode does not belong in a game with the name Predator: Hunting Grounds. First of all the game starts out with no Predator, just FTvFT then when the Predator does join in there is no “hunting” just spawn and kill, capture, or die. Second this game mode renders half of the FT gear items useless. Third the game mode is too quick what kind of “hunting” is really done when you have an objective marker telling you where to “meet up.” This game mode is HORRID.

I would like to keep my OP about my game idea that is not yet implemented… and stop bugging hamlet here if you could i would appreciate it.

This is a place for feedback as in giving suggestions for what should be added and changed. about the idea ofc

1 Like

🤣👍🏼
Hear me out though;

2 Predators going head to head against each other.
Buffed AI are the targets (no one hit kills) and the goal is to claim as many skulls as possible within 5 minutes.
Predators can also kill each other, awarding 5 skulls for the kill. They respawn after death, game ends when 5mins is up.
AI keeps spawning endlessly. Predator only has wristblades, shoulder caster and traps. No perks or kit, game uses a standard model and not custom loadouts.
Basically a bloodbath, that pits Predators against each other.

Mode would be random matchmaking for public, or Private Challenge where you can challenge people on friends list. In Private Challenge if both parties agree then they can use custom loadouts😈

I’ll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for any shenanigans on April 1st😏

1 Like

Umm I’m sorry if I offended you but that is my feedback, I feel that this game mode does not have a place in this game. Like it or hate it it’s still feedback.

Didn’t offend me dw but keep it like your own topic lol… or general discussion even lol

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet Anything you can say on the next paid dlc?

Not till announced elsewhere, no.

2 Likes

Fair enough thank you for the response.

1 Like

Elsewhere as in the stream tomorrow?

1 Like

Im thinking the stream they’ll annouce something.

1 Like

If we announce something in stream tomorrow, then it would be a mistake from us being chatty with each other. We want to talk about the dynamics of the new mode, field questions we can talk about, and peel back the curtain a little bit here at IllFonic. If the streams get popular, who knows what the future will hold, but tomorrow, let’s keep tempered expectations. Though you might hear me shittalking the CEO, so that could be fun and/or catastrophic :p

3 Likes

I figured as much still good that you guys are streaming cant wait.

1 Like