New gameplay modes

I mean how silly and childish to avoid making modes that your community has come up with for you. Halo did this numerous times and the community loved it. Absolutely missed opportunity to explode this game

1 Like

Community Playlist would literally provide countless fresh new ways to play.

Especially for folks who have been playing thisbgame since day 1 and want to see newer things added.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just burnt out. I barely play anymore

1 Like

Doubt. Games do this all the time and don’t have to give credit for taking ideas from feedback on public forums.

The only time ive seen people go out of their way to want credit for their kit idea like they invented the concept was in League of Legends, obviously they didnt get credit for it as its not like its patented.

Fairly certain they just don’t want the hassle of balancing it. Confining stuff to custom modes takes that responsibility off their shoulders in a way.

All I want is community playlists a la Halo if they don’t want to deal with official modes.

1 Like

I’m game!

This! If you’re throwing ideas into a forum run by the content creators I’m pretty sure they’re fair game. It’s not like reusing actual text or images.

People seem to jump to outrageous conclusions about the devs, assigning them all these sinister qualities, with absolutely no justification.

And on the combined map front, whether or not hardware can handle something is completely separate from whether or not the game engine can. Every one has it’s own set of inherent limitations (map size, number of assets etc).

There’s also no way they would cut off a large portion of their player base by adding elements that wouldn’t be accessible on PS4. And no way in hell Sony would let them do that anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, all these are great ideas for a dream Predator game, but they’re not for this Predator game.