New Line for Predator mimic wheel ?!

Can we have some new lines for Pred in the next update ?!

• Shit happens
  • Anytime
  • Billy’s laugh for self destruction jungle hunter 87 ( just for jungle hunter 87 class )
  • what the hell are you
    @OldKingHamlet @Courier
7 Likes

Third one i create with my soundboard. Peoples start to run after this)

1 Like

Lol that’s great XD

Can you guys give the jungle hunter 87 owners new line ( Billy’s laugh) for self destruction ?!
Just for jungle hunter 87
@OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

Look like you want another wine about jh 87?

Hell yeah XD
I hope they add billy’s laugh for jungle hunter 87 owners in self destruction
WE deserve that XD

I would like my predator to sing "who’s the pretty girl in that mirror there "

3 Likes

Soundboard? Is that still a thing? What year is this?

Looks like we already had this dialog -_-

No. but owning a keyboard with a numberpad is …and people stil write programs to trigger sounds to it. I’msure they dont buy 500dollar florecent boxes to “soundboard” everything.

I think most of all the classes require unique dialogue:

These would be perfect just for Jungle Hunter. ☝️

This would be another good one for just City Hunter.☝️

Elder could have: “Take it” or sounds flint lock gun pistols going off re-enacting the time he was originally Golden Angel as a little nod of lore.

Samurai Predator: Like come on anything Japanese related will be awesome, hell even the “Your already dead” meme would be hilarious.

Viking & Valkyrie: There was plenty of Viking chants or war cry’s that can be used, a simple “Valhalla” from a female or male voice will work.

Alpha Predator: Now this one is tricky considering him having any unique voice lines breaks the character since he is the embodiment of a former slave or gladiator. Then again a “Are you not entertained would be bad ass” or just a bunch of Predator gibberish will work.

Now for the defaults: Honestly it could go both ways, at one point I don’t think they need anything but then again a couple of new voice lines wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

I’m not talking about the tools but the concept it self. Was cool when it appeared i don’t know how many years ago. Now it’s just turning an online game into a silly show.

We did? Don’t remember…
But if we did, i probably mocked about it that time too…
I think it’s pathetic. Fortnitish maybe… Luckily it’s not a common thing in this game.

Exactly man we need those sounds

1 Like