New Maps

predator is not weak,maybe in Meta build it is weak,but it’s about being lucky and taking advantage of the situation,trying to be smart and use what you choose as weapons to fight,logically even the weakest predator with the weakest has a chance to win that’s what I’m trying to find a way with the lack of equipment… I’m imperfect myself and I’m still living (only a metaphor) the weakest players are those who are cycled in the meta build because they’re addicted to it and can’t cope with the lack…

1 Like

people who use only the strongest because they will destroy the FT as quickly as possible, and on the contrary, the FT who only use a minigun and a sniper, so what is the magic of the game? speedrun? where is the party Can anyone help here? Are you addicted to Builds? why should I play like that guy SAMHAIN FROM YOUTUBE, I really wouldn’t enjoy it at all, I’m looking for my own style, I play the way I imagine my predator, I’ll die sometimes, but the win is all the sweeter

1 Like

endless arguing who is the best, this game is horrible arcade crap that doesn’t even have ballistics and someone here is talking about Skill what skill ?? point the gun at the target and fire? if there were any ballistics here, you could talk about someone with skills

Well, as I said before, it depends on the FT. If they’re a group that plays together constantly it does not matter if you’re lucky, it does not matter which loadout you are running. If you decide to interact with them, you’ll end up with two options - be killed or suicide.

I’m about the same level as you and I have had many good rounds, but at the end of the day it depends if I meet players or potatoes. I’ll happily continue practicing and trying to find a way to beat a coherent squad. Let’s see if I succeed.

1 Like

E-peen comparisons are quite common across all games I play. I got used to it.

1 Like

Why not Its ONLY arcade game 💪👿

1 Like

this file just makes the game so disgusting because it’s full of morons

‘file’ - not sure what you mean…?

E-peen

1 Like

but it would also work against the Fireteams application of Mud as a cloak as well.

3 Likes

Now I understand that means the match will be over fast.

1 Like