New Maps

Any potential news or rumors on new Maps? Maybe new terrain as well?

Not as far as I’ve heard. Scanning through this very forum I found out that new biomes are unlikely as the game mechanics don’t work in non-jungle environments.

Actually I doubt that more variations of jungle maps are needed to enjoy the game. The spawns and missions are varied enough imho. Weather effects (fog, rain, thunderstorm) would be nice though.

1 Like

yeah that makes sense - weather would be an awesome addition.

new maps would also be a fun way to keep things new.

1 Like

Well, more maps can’t be a bad thing. But bug fixes should definitely come first. Glitched audio must be a nightmare for those affected (which I’m not). But to retain a viable playerbase the game has to perform sufficiently across all platforms.

yeah I agree with that, I want the game to grow in popularity, so yes fixes and additional maps accomplish the same goal.

1 Like

The reason why I brought up weather effects, is that this may be possible to realize with less resources compared to assembling an entire map. (Which is a guess on my side and not backed up by any game development knowledge).

Respectfully disagree it won’t work in non jungle environments. All illfonic has said is they can’t get Predkour working in an urban setting which I feel is a cop out

3 Likes

Thicker brush would it more interesting imo

1 Like

Thicker brush would make it feel more real too.

1 Like

they could definitely add weather , rain, , fog, , storm,🌄💪

1 Like

Rain sound kool for everyone except predator who will never be able to cloak.

😂

2 Likes

Yes, it would be good if there would be two rain showers of 2-3 minutes within 15 minutes when the predator would be revealed… good idea

1 Like

stretch one game to 20-30 minutes and give 10 minutes of rain

Predator will be riddled with bullets…I can see the sniper mains camping out until it rains. 😂

Welcome to Predator running ground in the rain edition

1 Like

a group of soldiers are standing next to each other holding guns in their hands .

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣💪on the contrary, they would be washed away by the mud and would not be able to camouflage themselves, and they would still run around in the mud at a slower pace

2 Likes

balistická fyzika by mohla fungovat

so that the sniper would not have it so easy, he would have to estimate the distance and direction

Ok u might be onto something there 🤔

I think fog at dawn/dusk is good. Or adding something new to the map like a predator ship. Only the predator can open the ship door.

If ft kills him near it they can go in. Collect unique loot or access to a different cutscene where owlf is securing the ship and predator body.

1 Like

When I came up with that idea I was not aware how weak the predator actually is. Without rebalancing this idea won’t work.

1 Like