New mask idea

It would be awesome, if you guys put berserk predator jaw mask and that’s first thing I looked for if you guys had it, when I bought the game and went to appearance then mask. I like the game so far been playing it almost everyday! I like some of the mask on their. I would really want berserk predator jaw mask.

3 Likes

Mr.Black(Berserk Predator) is eventually coming to the game
You can see his PC in the game files over here in An Archive for all the leaks

4 Likes

Mr. Black is happy

2 Likes

Thank you! Robo_2696 for letting me know it will come. When that day comes I’ll be happy wearing it while killing fireteams. Mr.Black I like the video you shared. It’s from the predators movie I like the berserker and the falconer it would be cool if they put falcon bird that you can fly around and track fireteams.

1 Like

Falconer approves

1 Like

How about a mask less option in the mask section I feel like I should be able to go into a match without the bio mask it would make for very interesting and hard gameplay or make a maskless mode

1 Like

When Mr Black releases I hope he comes with his Predator dogs

2 Likes

No that’s Tracker, the one with tusks

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Thanks

1 Like

You can basically do maskless mode in custom matches , you can turn off thermal I think and iso

It would make somewhat more sense that if you lose your mask you have a basic red vision

1 Like