New Meta

Oh I guess I still have a lot to learn 😔

Lol cruel 🤣

Unless you have dithered lense, being in the trees is the second to last place you want to be as an Elder Stalker using plasma. It’s good for the bow though. I don’t like to linger in the trees too long. It’s more of an escape route or a vantage point for me.

To each his own. I find the players brave enough to bare down and try to damage me can’t overcome branch hit boxes, height advantage, and the DPS of that build 🤷‍♀️

I have run a modified version of that build I like. Adrenal, modified reserve, down range. Disk and combi (for the throw). Still have the pew pew if needed with the same damage output. It’s a fun one.

Isabelle’s sniper goes through tree limbs. It’s more dangerous to be in trees now. I already played fast and loose in them before. I use decoys around trees and will get up high on obstructions and buildings instead.

And yet RPG’s do not destroy the Tree limbs and has inconsistent AoE.

1 Like

That’s true. Hate that rifle 😅 But the caster is just so overwhelming on that build when needed I just haven’t encountered any issues. I’m not saying I disagree with you at all, just that I have yet to encounter any real trouble with that tree build. But I basically only use it on overgrowth and backwater. Maybe excavation.

Fuck science

The RPG in this game may as well be a flaming water balloon.

1 Like

I stopped using the elder stalker cuz of all the ft just fussing about it . Yes agreed with you guys about the perks ya gotta run with it