New Meta

Predator:
-Stalker
-Bow
-Disc
-Down range

First time killed F.T without them seeing me until the end cuz I was afraid they were going for reinforcements also they set off the alarms so every time they tried to heal I just kept punishing them and downing them lol 😂

4 Likes

New? It’s BEEN the meta.

Dope specialization for a dope Pred :)

2 Likes

Been meta since the specs were added, and yea it’s brutal getting hit with the disk, the caster not so much if you run a tank like Dante, Dutch, or even OWLF Operative.

1 Like

Ya I had a theory that Discs was op because every time I was F.T, I always thought it was a waste until I used it, now I’ve mastered it lol, plus it’s funny if you down two FT then the others try to revive them, then I down all of them with the disk again lol

1 Like

Yes, it’s a good strategy to use them as bait. You can also try throwing one disk on the ground on purpose and while their busy trying to destroy it, you can down them with another disk or blast them with caster.

2 Likes

Yep I love this build on maps with tons of trees. Stay in the trees you always have full stamina. Modified reserve down range height advantage

1 Like

Thanks will do! 😁

Lol for real they try to shoot it?

I have yet to meet a team that can handle this build. Traps and audio decoys too

1 Like

Dose it matter what I look cosmetically?

Yes. Melon shaders buff damage by 10%

4 Likes

Green skin red armor or vice versa?

Yea and its good because it takes two full mags or more to destroy a disk so it gives you time, but at the same time you can lose a disk if you’re not successful, so it’s a tricky one.

1 Like

Best feeling when you down a ft memeber on the disc recall.

2 Likes

I’ve been using this for a while but hardly ever use the bow.

1 Like

Disc is even more op if you recall after hitting even the tougher Fireteam members. I’m pretty sure nothing survives the recall. It’s thermonuclear. Don’t quote me on that though.

Personally, I prefer to use Elder Sword and Combi Stick on my Elder Stalker. The spear throw startles people (which can be hilarious in some matches) and the charged plasma shots are all you need against the Fireteam, as far as range is concerned. Slap on dithered lense, if you want to be a dick. Adrenal boost and down range are a must on Elder Stalker.

1 Like

I’ve had success with it without adrenal. I just stay in the trees. Modified reserve down range and height advantage

2 Likes

Adrenal boost basically negates the negative aspect about using Elder though. Adding modified reserve makes him essentially a regular Hunter at that point? With down range, that’s a fairly decent plasma caster build and you have better stamina to boot. And you can always opt to bring in the disc as a backup for range.

1 Like

I just stay in the trees with height protection. It’s a very damage heavy build with lots of defense. I rarely leave trees on that build so it’s not appropriate for every level. 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

They can be destroyed! 😳