New NECA FIGURE. Go figure!

This is some figure in the Concrete Jungle game…i believe. It also looks like its using the body of the mutant predator in the 2018 film. Help me on this, as this fact is actually me making it up…because i believe it is at a quick glance.

2 Likes

That’s sick. I’m no collector, but it’s cool to see it exists. And it’s much more detailed than a PS2 game.

I’d love to see Illfonic do him TBH though Illfonic might actually get the scale right (stone heart is only slightly taller than Scarface).

It’s kind of an angle that I found missing from Hunting Grounds. Bad bloods maybe used by stargazer or Borgia to be a thorn in the side of the players like a special enemy type. Hope they do that at some point.

2 Likes

I have P:CJ and this thing never showed up in it. Prolly the closest was that fucken huge genetic-experiment bossfight pred shit, and even if it’s only loosely based on that, the moulding of the toy is pretty freakin poor.

2 Likes

what do you know…NECA just made up this shit.

Yeah I noticed the height was alittle weird too on behalf of NECA’s part. Then again this could be because technically the three bad bloods including Stone Heart where Genetically modified. Who else is genetically modified? The upgraded Predator🤷🏻
Idk that’s my theory, still looks bad ass though

You know if they ever wanted to bring the Assassin back for anything, they could say the body ended up in the hands of Borgia. We never did find out where the Bad Bloods specifically came from. That’d be a neat way to tie things together. Might even make a good boss fight should they ever remake the game.

1 Like

Nope, it is meant to be Stone Heart from Concrete Jungle, they’re just reusing the Assassin body for it which ended up causing a weird scaling issue. The four armed Predator would’ve been far more appropriate here but it’s what they used.

I don’t think they have a bare torso body either to match what he was like in game either so without making something totally new, they had the Assassin.

2 Likes

They reused the Assassin Predator mold

1 Like