NEW PRED SKINS FOUND IN PAK FILES!!

A friend sent me these , at least with the lawsuit they are still adding content , hopefully some of the mined preds make it in with the next update 👍🏻

fire resistant, comes with a ladder for faster tree mounting.

Silent mover , new mimic wheel lines , throwable skull and has the ability to stun through boring you with voicelines .

Infinite stamina , backhand to return grenades and explosive projectile tennis balls (racket has heavy/light attack).

New rage mode ability if fireteam use wrong pronouns , if they see fascists and general inequality.
Throwable (one hit kill) milkshake and AI dont attack them through fear of being perceived as pro-fascist and pro-establishment . Also features a perk that if used , any fireteam member that is reported mid-game? Is insta-killed . A worthy hunter for sure it seems .

Cant wait . @DisturbedLlama @Fire @BadBlood @Eshtion @Thunder-Cats @TheSenate @REYNOSO_FUA11 @P-willie2000 @Cadillackid

12 Likes

Pretty wild stuff. After getting these i don’t think the community will want Me black or wolf anymore.

1 Like

They know what the people want .the tennis pred will have double the stamina of a scout , according to the files.

Antifa sjw pred has a one hit kill milkshake throw.

Firefighter pred is fire retardant and hamlet pred moves silently , but some interesting mimicwheel lines .

I wonder if tennis player falconer will be able to hit grenades back at the FT. Predlet Scarface is a day one purchase for me.

4 Likes

Tennis pred has a heavy backhand so he might very well be able to , predlet seems OP .

2 Likes

Firefighter pred can have a water gun with blue liquid. Tennis pred can serve up explosive tennis balls with great accuracy to take care of campers.

Yes , yes . Hopefully. I updated the pics with the data I was just sent , also it appears they have a mapside judge who determines if fireteam have made a foul . They have took this to the next level guys . They sure proved me wrong .

1 Like

There was a bruce jenner file , but it didn’t seem worthy of noting , it was interesting that it had an ability to switch customisation options mid-game though, and had a one time use of an ability to run over the fireteam in an SUV and not get penalised for it .

1 Like

Predlet seems OP however he’ll take some skill to use effectively, antifa pred on the other hand is beyond OP. Their ability to get easily triggered will put the FT in a rough spot for sure and unless they have an operative who’s been trained in the arts of a social justice warrior then they’re bound to find themselves cancelled.

2 Likes

I would assume fireteams melee would counter the Sjw-pred , powerful in numbers? But can’t fight one on one for shit .

They will nerf them eventually anyway , predlet is centuries of art and craft , fireteam will have their hands full for sure .

2 Likes

I forgot to include , the sjw-pred seems to have a perk that if they report a fireteam member mid-game? Its insta death .

2 Likes

3 Likes

They should alos be a gameshow host pred. Weapon - wheel of fortune shaped disk, traps - munny (purple bricks), voice line - price is wrong, b*tch

1 Like

Interesting 🤔 , more skins might be sent my way , I haven’t heard back from the source since the last data dump . I hope illfonic dont remove me for leaking info .

1 Like

I hope not cause you’re prepping us for the new wave of preds. Our current expectations are very conservative so we needs a heads up so we can cope when the dlc hits

1 Like

I’m just the messenger 🤷 , I felt that I owed it to you guys to make you aware .

1 Like

A ANTIFA Predator? No Preds are not Leftradical!!

1 Like

They did try and help us with climate change in that one parody movie? Maybe they are 🤔

1 Like

They’re a bit eco-terrorist cause they go overboard with the newqs

1 Like

Bro , they thought those guys in the jungle were lumberjacks , “you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelette”- antifa-pred

1 Like