My iteration:

Health: 1200

Stamina: 1100

Movement Speed: 8.0

Energy Capacity: 1100

Gear Points: 15

Perk Points: 12

Innate Passives:

Passive 6× Mask Health (Protection) / reduced damage on Headshots.

Or

Faster Movement Speed when on structures (Ruins/Bases, basically while not on dirt or water.)

And/Or

Shorter Time to Scan.

And/Or

Passive Long Jump.

And/or

Deals 7.0% More Melee Damage

Specializations:

Analytic/Focused/Technological

Technological: Reduced Energy Cost across all fronts (Passive Light Bender, Heated, Plasma Caster Cost, can not eat Pigs)

Basically wanted to make a hefty class that wouldn’t want to spec into stuff like Fearless or Down Range as Scarface would be the slowest Predator in the game with these stats. You’d want to spec into stuff like Adneral Gland or stuff like Large Pouch/Medic for a Technologcial Bulid.

1 Like

2 Likes

My little fucking pony has a better storyline 🤣

I’m excited for August Predator DLC

They still need to improve wait times though

2 Likes

Predator 2 was the second best in the franchise lol

Greta-Thunberg-how-dare-you-1

1 Like

Concrete jungle is a classic not cringe…

1 Like

Scars and other battle damage would be great additions to Predator customization

You are a fucking brony?

The Predator had a whole menagerie of hybrids from a bug, dog, and even a Human hybrid though from what little we know of it the hybrid looked basically like a Predator. The dog seemingly is the only thing left over from the old script.

Fugitive does have some Human dna though what it’s actually used for is anyone’s guess and he looks normal. It might be an addition of the rewrite but I don’t know without looking at the script. Nothing on the level of Hunter Borgia though.

1 Like

@Scarface_1983

they want to name a predator after you :)

2 Likes

🤣

Imagine being so little of a fan you have no idea what that there was a single plyer game tht was out long before online multiplayer was a thing

1 Like

I do think he was being sarcastic, mate.

1 Like

Probably not, he from a 3rd world country that’s lucky it’s still here after WW2

1 Like

If anything scarface was named after the pred , or Tony Montana.

1 Like

I knew they love me 🥰

1 Like

Id rather impale myself on a rusty spike than be a briny lol

1 Like

You need to do the voice lines man! ;-)

1 Like

Good 😈