New predator weapon poll

Np fam… also energy charged whip that causes electrecution would be good too… like u can charge the whip by holding left click

1 Like

Nice and it could make there intraction speed slower you know cause there brains fryed

1 Like

Flail

1 Like

Never seen a weapon like that and his many figures you git there all so cool and I just need to get my bro a predator lego set for his bday you know any leg sets

I’ve only seen custom lego predators

There are official mega construx predators though

Really got any pics of them

1 Like

Nice thanks

1 Like

Omg my bro would love this do those ones come in a set or do you buy them individually

Idk

Walmart sells the mega construx predator set

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mega-Construx-Predator-Probuilder-Dutch-Vs-Predator-GPJ49-Building-Toys-for-Kids-65-Pieces/530199459?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=11567

Thanks for the help

1 Like

I say switch the assault plasma rifle to a spear gun/sniper. Personally I’m tired of melee weapons they’re starting to all feel the same nowadays.

Right now, we could use another way to deal ranged damage like a grenade, rifle, or even a smart disc rework.
What we really need is more utility. Laser traps, trip wire or bleeding traps, nooses for dot or ensnare, definitely a grenade of sorts, perhaps a throw n forget shuriken, etc

speargun

1 Like

I would love some more ranged weapons, as others have said the current ones feel old and we don’t have many ways of dealing with FT at range. I would also be in favor of those melee weapons, I just hope IllFonic doesn’t make them war club/axe/hammer clones like they have for the past few weapons.

Probably not gonna happen. But the effing Pred-dogs sound awesome! I’d love to play a pred game where I can sick my pooch on people.

1 Like

First off - great pool!
Second - I want to hang those squaddie bastrads / be hannged by that alien bastard quz :

1.Buff Pred
2. F U C K FT

Yea