New predator weapon poll

We all want new predator weapons do here is a poll choose your favorite idea and build on the ideas for it

• Scythe
  • Assault plasma rifle
  • Grapple
  • Dagger
  • A way to hang ft by the trees
  • Lightsaber cause why not
  • Special gloves to smash like the hulk
  • Pred dogs

0 voters

3 Likes

I like scythe u could have a bleed affect long melee range it could slash through wood walls and pred can see what walls are slashe able.

Cause smart disc bad it gets stuck on wood walls which it should be able to slice through one time mine got stuck on a piece if fabric am I asking to much for it be sharp and slice threw cloth it’s cloth pred could rip it in half

Need a Whip. Specifically the Vampire Killer from Castlevania.

2 Likes

Yes perfecf

Scout rifle

1 Like

Yeah pred need more ranged weaponry

And I wish I could see stats of all pred weapons like ft

1 Like

Can’t wait to add the warrior lost tribe member to my collection his axe would make for a great variant

I thought that was a scythe

It is

But I’m referring to this version

Oh but would it still have same range as normal axe or longer range

Probably the same just different animations

Maybe can also be tossed like the combistick

Looks like mix of city staff and axe

Ok

Well u forgot like a Whip, where u can just grab fireteam by a neck and either drag him and slowly choke him until someone shoots at u, or u can just like be on a tree and hook him up on a tree and bait others to go save him from the whip while ur behind them and gonna shoot the plasma…

Also a tree hang isnt really a weapon more like a game mechanic… and yes to both

1 Like

I want a scythe but the only thing I getting is either combi or axe also it’s not that the weapon dosen’t fit in with the fandom cause I Saw it in a old pred game it was called the plasma scythe

Thx for your view

I need someone to get senate I need his view on this

1 Like