New Predators

What do you think the new Predators will be?

If no new leakage probably the old ones will surface. Specifically the trackers tusks mask

2 Likes

Well as far as I can tell it’s a 4 way split of:
•Tank
•Feral
•Tracker
•Scarface
(From most likely to least likely)

2 Likes

Maybe the Ultimate too.

isn’t scarface from Concrete jungle?

1 Like

Has anyone actually bothered to do a datamine yet after the patch? @BeerWarrior66 or whoever has done those before

And Fugitive

Yes, only reason I bring him into a possibility is the time period. PHG’s takes place (originally) in 2025 and is constantly going up, Predator Concrete Jungle takes place in 2030. Not to mention how humans are starting to use Predator Tech from the ones they take down, what better way to also bring in a new faction of enemies that serve Borgia Industry. Plus it also kinda helps that IllFonic is pulling Predators from Media of the Fandom, from Movies - to canceled idea Predators, to even now Comics (a good example being the Exiled being their own take from the Predator: Hunters Comic).

However out of the main 3 I mentioned above, Scarface hasn’t been mentioned in any leaks or anything calling back to him. However it doesn’t quite rule him out, especially since he’s a fan fav.

1 Like

I no want DLC

I want completely game

his mask looks suspiciously like this one without the spikes and paint.

1 Like

Yes that’s the only thing that could tie in Scarface as a possible FUTURE DLC, but I see Tank (since we have his literal model leaked & mask), Feral (Again IllFonic has a track record as of recently to release mask first then DLC’s when it comes to Movie Predators), and finally Tracker (with his Mask released) being the possible DLC’s to be released first.
Umodel_Screenshot_2022.12.14_-_20.39.06.89 Screenshot_20220814-2148512 IMG_6533

You forgot Fugitive with his Mask

1 Like

Maybe, idk I don’t think anyone would wanna see Fugitive with the line of up these 3 (possibly 4) but I wouldn’t be against it. Though if they did have him I’d much would have rather he been released with Emissarry.

1 Like

Isn’t the fugitive called Emissary?

Emissary was a canceled Predator character that was meant to be in Shane Blacks original “The Predator” Script. However was cut out, and there was meant to be 2 (who were Bad Bloods) who would team up with Fugitive to take on the Upgrade Predator and his army of hybrids.

The original script was weird.

IMG_0726

1 Like

I forgot how shit it was from conception to grave.

Cool shots. A pred that can use an AK47 is an awesome idea.

2 Likes

kaka,kaka kaka…They made ilfonik kaka on him.He disabled fanatically…He had to leave the game as it was.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

He is.
But they might be just calling him that and it might be some weird original one.

Anyway, I’m sure about Feral, Tank and Tracker.
The rest, we’ll see.
If they put the Feral, they will have to put his gun on him

1 Like